Prologue

??? POV

I look around not knowing where I am, all I see is black. The black goes on forever. "WILL THIS DARKNESS EVER END!?" I randomly shout.

"In time young one, but first you must see what I am about to show you," A woman said as she looked me right in the eyes. She was wearing a light purple dress with black triangles at the bottom, with light purple hair that covers her left eye, a tiny black floating top hat, black bow tie, black gloves and shoes. Her eye's iris is a light purple that looks as though it's glowing and the pupil looks like a cats.

"Who are you and where are we?" I ask less confidently then I wanted to.

"Shh. All of your questions will be answered in time. Just be quiet and watch," She said.

"Watch wh-" I started to say but then the darkness turned into a forest. I start to look around, the forest is dark as if it is night time. Soon my eyes land on a clearing in the dark forest. The clearing is brighter then the rest of the forest and there are to human like figures sitting on a log. The figures are facing each other and they seem to be in deep conversation. The one on the left looks like the woman except yellow and male. Also 'he' has a tail coat instead of a dress. The other is wearing in a white dress shirt with a galaxy vest and on the back of the vest there is a light blue pinetree, and he is also wearing black dress pants. His hair is a darker brown with dark blue tips and highlights. Even though I could see their lips moving I couldn't hear them.

Then the woman then came up behind me and said, "When you visit Gravity Falls, go to the library and look for a blue and yellow book with a pinetree and a triangle."

"Why?" I asked, "...and how do you know that I'm going to Gravity Falls?"

"No more questions!" she snapped turning a darker purple, "It is time for you to awaken."

"Wait!" I said but soon I was in my room in California, looking at the ceiling. I started thinking 'Should I go to the library when I get there?'  I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my parents yelling outside my door.

"Mabel! Reppid, are you owt ready to go to Gravity Falls!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpad users! This is my first fanfiction on Wattpad. Was it good? Did you like it?

Sorry that I'm asking you these questions. Though I know that theres probubly one going through you mind and thats. Who is the female that was talking to Mabel in her dream? Well read on to find out! I will post the 1st chapter when I'm ready to post. Oh......

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! (I know it's tomorrow.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 12/26/18 and 6/14/19