Disguised Intrusion

It was a midsummer's day. You were flipping through the pages of the book you were reading, just a lame old historical novel. Everything seems to be in order; it was the weekends, you had no homework to do and nobody was disturbing your peaceful time. 

Until...there were several noisy knocks on the door.

"Hey! (y/n)!! I came to hang out!!"

"Agh..What now.."

Feeling frustrated by the fact your peaceful leisure time was over, you stood up and walked toward the door. As soon as you opened it, he came in with his usual goofy smile on his face. 

"...So..What do you want?"

"Like I said, to hang out!"

"Well, I am sorry to say that today...I am not in the mood."

You tried pushing him away from the front door, thinking all about the things you could do. Actually, it wasn't the first time that he barged into your house. Young Soo is your childhood friend and had been best buddies ever since..but the weird part is that he started to come in more frequently than before. Especially in the weekends, he would show up with his video game sets, bags of chips, and etc. 

"Awww come on! Nobody wants to play with me. Hyung keeps avoiding me, Hongkong disappeared and I don't want to hang out with Kiku."

"Did you fight with Kiku?"

"Well, what if I did?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't fight with Kiku! Why are you so mean to him?"

Even though you nagged him on, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't just like him. That's all."

You let out a long sigh. Why does he have to be like this?  

"So, the conclusion is that because you are rejected by all of your family, you came barging into my peaceful home to kill time."

He winked at you, showing again that goofy smile.

"You nailed it!"

"..Ugh... fine then. Just be quiet, okay? I am supposed to be alone in the house."

"Sure!-Da ze~"

You opened the door to let him in, and as he passed by you realized that there were bruises across his arms and even on his face. 

"Wait, Young Soo."

"Hmm?"

He answered as he put off his sneakers. 

"What are these scars? Don't say that you fought with Kiku with something dangerous."

At first, he looked perplexed then let out a laugh, which seemed quite awkward. 

"Oh, these? I just got these while playing with Hyung's cats. Nothing to worry about."

"It doesn't seem like you got scratched by his cats. Wha-"

But before you could finish your sentence, he was running away from you and was heading toward the new computer you bought. 

"Wait, you got a new computer? That's awesome-Daze!"

He IS acting weird. You thought, but you decided to stop asking him questions as you didn't want any more awkwardness. 

And maybe he is right after all. He use to play in weird places every since he was a kid. In the woods, rivers, and even in the middle grassland. 

"Come on, I just bought it yesterday. Wanna try some games I downloaded?"

"I am on it!"

------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my first time to upload fanfic here in wattpad :-) 

If there is anybody interested in Hetalia South Korea fanfics let me knoow >< 

The uploaded picture is copyright from 

http://alfredtalia.tumblr.com/