Chapter One

A/N

I know I have never actually finished a story but all that gonna change....hopefully ;)

Thank you to @cxndoms for the great idea!!

Please don't forget to vote and give feedback!

I feel my cheek begin to burn as soon as his hand makes contact with my face, sending me towards the ground. I shut my eyes as tight as I can hoping it will help the pain. As soon as I open them back up, I quickly shut them once again from the leather boot sending my across the Bar floor leaving me with an aching pain in my lower ribs.

After about 5 seconds I open my eyes and I decide to try and stand up but it's no use, I have way too much alcohol running through my system.

"I'm not done with you." A faint growl says in the distance, but before I can even try and army crawl my way to the door. I feel freezing cold hands rap around my neck and lift me up off the ground, slamming me into the bar counter without releasing his hands from my neck. As I'm struggling to breath, I try and pry off his hand off my neck but their not budging. I finally let my hands drop to the counter and search for something that might help, as soon as I feel my hand grab something cold, I feel around the object finally knowing it's some type of tequila bottle. I get the best grip I can on the bottle and finally swing the bottle right into the fucking asswhole's head.

He immediately releases his hands and I drop to the floor on my knees. I begin to try and catch my breath from the loss of oxygen but before I know it. Someone is pulling me out of the bar by my feet.

Well shit.

Niall's POV

"Another." I demand. After a few more seconds I see the bartender slide me another beer.

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud, and people gasping.

I don't even bother looking up it's just probably the same guys from yesterday, fighting about who gets to take the drunk barbie home.

"I'm not done with you." I hear what sounds like a 50 year old that just got done doing 10 push-ups.

That man doesn't sound like either of the men from yesterday.

I decide to look up but I quickly turn my head after seeing a person getting slammed into the other side of the bar's counter.

I hear a wince in the distance, then a couple of seconds later I hear what sounds like chocking.

I turn my head back to the two men wh-

Oh shit.

Those are definitely not two guys looking for a fight. It's a girl being held by the neck by some 400 pound looking man.

I can see that she's struggling and I notice she's looking for some kind of help. Her hands scouring the bar counter, until she reaches the tequila bottle and finding her grip she finds the strength to swing it at the fat ass's head. Having him immediately release his grip on her throat and sending her on her knees to the floor.

For some reason I feel panic come through me and I get up as fast as I can, running to the girl on the floor. As soon as I spot her I quickly think of a way to get her out of here but in panic I grab her feet and start heading out the door.

What am I doing?

-

What did you think?

Vote and comment for next update (:

Sorry, is this chapter too rushed? If so I can re-do it :)