1) I am ready to marry her..

Friends its my another work on Rikara... I hope you will like it...
Target: 15 Votes...

One fine morning in Oberoi Mansion..

One girl is doing the pooja before god idol…. After finishing it she goes near to dadi who blessed her after taking the aarthi… Followed by she goes near to Sakthi and Pinky they also blessed her….

Pinky: we got such a beautiful and lovable bahu… we must say thanks to god for giving you as a bahu….

Janvi comes there and says don’t eye on my bahu Pinky saying this she goes near to her and hugs her….

Pinky: don’t get jealous didi even she is also my bahu only…

Janvi: But you also have your own bahu na… Pinky turns her face…. Seeing this another girl gets sad…

Seeing her sadness that girl goes near to Pinky and says auntyji I did this all works as good because of Anika didi only…. If she is not with me then I can’t do it… so we must say thanks to god for giving Anika didi as a bahu to this house…

Without saying anything Pinky leaves from that place… Seeing this Anika gets sad… she goes near to Anika and says didi please don’t get sad… you very well know about Pinky auntyji na… one day she also accept you…. Anika forcefully smiles…

Now the screen shift to upward where one person witnessed everything with proud by standing there….

He goes inside to his room and takes one diary…. While taking this one photo gets slipped from that diary…. He takes that and sees…… In that photo one girl in modern dress with attitude face working in laptop is there…. Her eyes are fully focused on work seeing this we get to know this image is takes without her knowledge…

Then Om gets into the fb,

One fine morning, Om works with statue in his art gallery… there our team goes inside by calling om….

Rudy: Om you didn’t think is this too much…

Om: why what happened what I did…. He asked this question without facing them….

Sivaay: Om today is Sunday… this day also you have to work…

Om: this is not a work Shivaay, it’s my passion… whenever I come here I get a peace…. And you know na all will get happy when they spend their time with their loved once….

Rudy: it means Art is your lover…

Om: what is wrong in that…

Rudy goes towards him and pulls Om towards him and checks his head….

Shivaay: Rudy what are you doing…