♥️11♥️

I woke up the next morning and realized something, his friends are coming today. I decided to get ready and cook some breakfast. I made some hash browns with bacon and eggs, hopefully they'll like this.

"Morning buttercup, why up so early?" I heard Smii7y, damn his tired voice was so sexy. I looked at him and saw he still had his pajamas.

"Just wanted to make some breakfast" I told him, continuing on the food. I heard the door bell ring, Smii7y opened it and I saw it was John.

"John! What's up!" I smiled at him making him wave at me, Smii7y guided him to his room then I heard the door again. I decided to open it since I was done with the food. I opened it to see it was three guys. It was Swagger, Toby and Mason.

"Hello, is Smii7y here?" The masked man asked, just in time Smii7y went downstairs. He greeted them and made some jokes here and there. I closed the door again then went to the food to serve the guys.

"Oh this looks delicious" Mason I think said.

"Hey I'm Mason, you must be Y/N? Smii7y's girlfriend?" He asked which I nodded to, the others joined us and they talked to me to know me a little better.

"Wait a friend of yours became a teacher? And is with a girl from there?" Swagger asked, I nodded and he was shocked, he decided to have his mask off since he trusted me a bit more.

"That's some pedophile shit right there mate" Mason said then drank his soda, we talked a bit more until we heard the door ring, Smii7y went over to the door then opened it.

"Eyyyy Fitz you're finally here" I looked at the doorway to see a tall figure, I'm guessing that's Fitz, well fuck he's very tall. They made their way over to the table and Fitz sat across me while Smii7y sat down next to me.

"Fitz this is my girlfriend, Y/N, Y/N this is Fitz or call him Cameron whichever is alright" Smii7y introduced us then I shook his hand, his grip was soft and gentle.

"Nice to meet ya"

"Jesus you're tall" I suddenly said making the guys laugh a bit.

"Yeah you gotta get used to it" He said.

"He makes Swagger look like a midget and with you it's twice as much" Mason said. I laughed a bit and we continued eating, I felt like someone was watching me which was Fitz, I don't exactly know why he was but I tried ignoring it. I excused myself then went upstairs to the bathroom, I washed my face and cleaned myself.

I got out and got startled seeing Fitz there, he was so much taller than me it was fucking crazy.

"Sorry, I was trying to look for the bathroom and got lost a bit but heard the water running here" I just nodded, moving out of his way making my way downstairs, what a weird experience.

I tried ignoring that and cleaned the plates with the help of Smii7y, he at times kissed my cheek or forehead which made me smile and blush a bit. He was so amazing and I loved him.

"Hey the guys wanted to go bowling, wanna go?" He asked which I nodded to. I dried my hands and went to the living room to see everyone there either on the couch or on the floor. Smii7y and I sat down between all of them and Mason got an idea.

"Oi! I decided that we should all race each other on Mario Kart, me vs Y/N!" Mason said then handed me a controller, Toby started the PS4 and put Mario Kart on. After a few minutes it loaded up and I chose Peach just for the heck's of it while he chose Bowser.

"I'm gonna fucking win this" Mason said then got ready, I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. The countdown started and we went off but Mason failed at the beginning making him scream.

"Sorry about him, he's retarded" Swagger said making me laugh.

"Fuck off cunt! No nooo! A fucking girl is going to win me!" Mason kept complaining while I was far away from him, at the end I won.

"Alright someone beat this bitch!" He said jokingly which I laughed to.

"Alright let's see if I can do it" Fitz said, Mason handed him the controller then another match started. The match was going decent, Fitz was better than Mason, I couldn't really concentrate since Mason was yelling at Fitz to win and telling some jokes here and there.

"What the fuck Fitz!? You were supposed to win you cunt!" Mason yelled at Fitz which he laughed to.

"Alright I can fucking win, give me the controller" Swagger said, Fitz gave him the controller then another match started. Let's just say I won yet again.

"We can't fucking lose over a girl dude!" Mason said which made me laugh.

"Toby please" Mason said as another match started, Toby was next and again I won.

"Alright Smii7y I swear if you don't win I'll cut your balls so you won't have kids" Last was Smii7y, I smirked and thought of a plan. I kissed him and kept looking at the screen, Smii7y wasn't paying attention then the countdown started, I hit it on the right place and I was off making me stop kissing Smii7y.

"Smii7y you fell into her trap you dumb Canadian bastard!!" Swagger said, the guys yelled at Smii7y making him laugh. At the end it was a tie, we were head to head and the guys were cheering for Smii7y.

"I'll suck your dick if you win!" Mason said, finally Smii7y won making me sigh in defeat. All of the guys stood up and congratulated Smii7y.

"Fucking finally!" Mason said, I kept laughing and didn't care that I lost. It was time to go bowling and Smii7y and I went in the front while everyone else got settled in the back.

We arrived at the bowling alley then got the shoes for bowling, it was Smii7y's turn and he hit it.

"YEET!" He swung and got all except one. Next was Mason.

"Alright cunts this is how you do it" He got a bowling ball and tossed it but it went to the side which made us all laugh, Mason walked back and sat down, ashamed.

"THIS is how you do it" Swagger got up and got a bowling ball, he threw it a bit too high and it hit the ceiling. All of us died of laughter.

"That is so NOT epic" I said in between laughs making everyone laugh more. Gladly nobody noticed Swagger hitting the ceiling so it was my turn.

"Y/N make sure you fail" Mason told me making me giggle.

"I'm not like you who didn't shoot any of the pins" He looked hurt but then laughed, I got a ball and threw it, not really caring but then I saw I hit all of them.

"Oh fuck! That's my buttercup!" Smii7y went up to me and picked me up, kissing me then setting us on the couch. It went like this for some time until we were hungry, we went to the food station and ordered a big pizza.

These guys were the funniest and I'm glad I met them, thanks to Smii7y.

~~~

Surprise comes Friday..