I'm A Freak!!!

All I Saw Was Darkness... Darkness And Flames. A Huge Figure Saying "Welcome To Hell, Wolfy Cheater". He Was Saying It Like If He Was Proud Of Himself And Was The First Time He Saw Something Like... Me?...

"Wolfy... Cheater" I Whispered, "That's Me..." Looking At Him. The Next Thing I Knew Was That There Was Another Figure Beside Me... He Looked Just Like... Me?

"Say Hello To Your New Home, Arfy Charley" Said The Huge Guy.

Just Then I Could See Everything Clear And Brighter... But Not Enough Of The Brightness. I Tried To See The Guy's Face But Just Then, I Noticed... HE HAD A MASK ON?! I Couldn't See What Was Behind That Stupid Pathetic Mask!

Oh Boy... What The?... I Just Came To... Life, And I Already Know How To Speak This Language! But... How?!

I Tried To Talk To The Guy... But He Hushed Me... And Said To Follow Him... WHO THE HECK DOES HE THINK HE IS!? I Was Angry With Him... Or Her?... He Had A Deep Voice... I Mean, "IT"... It Had A Deep Voice.

I Spoke Again "Who Are You? Who Am I? And, What Is This Place?" He Looked At Me With Anger In His Eyes... "I Am The King Of These Lands, Called Hell Or Inferno. You Are My Daughter. And As I Said, This Is Hell" That's All He Said... Nothing Else... No More Information! I Looked At The Other Figure That Came To Life, 60 Seconds After Me... He Was Actually Not That Similar To Me... I Looked At Myself... I Had Two Tails!? He Was Perfect... But I Had Two Hideous Tails! Another Thing That I Noticed Was That I Had A Huge Hole In My Chest, Plus Three Scars On My Eyes! One On My Right Eye And The Other Two On My Left.

I Am The Devil's Daughter, Wolfy. A Devil With No Power At All. A Devil With No Feelings But Anger And Sadness, And That's All I Am. I AM A MONSTER. A Freak.

 A Freak