How it began.

*Nicole's P.O.V*

It started of as a normal day. Hanging out with my best friend in the house we shared. Neither of us had the greatest start in life so we ran away together and found the house. We were just lying on the bed together. Then kieran groaned in pain. I immediately jumped up. "Kieran?!" I yelled. Black wings burst out his back, knocking me to the ground. "N-Nicole! I'm sorry! I should have told you! I-I'm a demon!" He cried,pulling me into the bed. I looked at him,my eyes going red and my skin bursting into flames. "Satan's daughter,motherfucker." I hissed. He wrapped his arms around me. "Promise if they try break our friendship,we stick together?" He whispered

"I promise." I whispered back,falling into a dark sleep

I woke up to feel Kieran's grip around my waist. "Morning " he mumbled.

"Morning? Kieran, it's half 2 in the afternoon!" I laughed. He shot up in bed. "Really?!" He said. We had never slept that long before. I laughed at his shock. I stood up and stretched. I turned around and cane face-to-face with HIM. My father. "F-father!" I stuttered. Kieran looked up and gasped. He grabbed my wrist and forced me behind him. "Stay away from her!" He shouted. Satan just laughed and pushed him away. He grabbed my arm,pulled me to him and started into my eyes. A sudden pain shot through my chest. Then everything went black...

I woke up on my bed. I had no idea what had happened,how long I had been out or why it happened. I sat up and seen kieran sitting next to the bed,asleep. "K-Kieran?" I croaked. He opened his eyes and jumped into the bed,landing on me. "THANK FUCK YOU'RE OKAY!!!" He cried,hugging me tight. I hugged him tight and looked up at him. "What happened?" I asked in a quiet voice. He looked at me and I saw the colour drain from his cheeks.

"He stabbed you,Nicole. I tried to stop him. I really tried. I swear!!" He said quickly.

"Its okay. I know. I know. " I mumbled. "I'm fine. Its fine." He grabbed my hand. "we need to protect each other. We need to!!"

" Yeah. We do " I replied,hiding the tears that started to form in my eyes.

A few days after the stabbing,Kieran and I were lying on the bed listening to music. I suddenly felt as if I was paralyzed. Kieran looked terrified. I suddenly seen arms wrap around his waist. "Hello,brother."