『Not crazy』

I sit on my couch waiting for Stokeley to come back from work, he's my roommate. We actually have a lot in common but he doesn't really like me that much- Its because I took the last two slices of pizza for Gazzy and I, nigga is really serious about his food (I like his lil belly though it's kinda cute...) 
But that's besides the point. Sometimes he gets home late, but when ever he is it's probably cause he's out smoking, or with some whore- better not be. And he always leaves me like this waiting for hours, and watching TV actually isn't that fun despite what everyone says about Orange Is The New Black no shade though that shows pretty good, and I can relate I it a bit.

I lay on the couch eating chips and drinking Sprite until I hear a knock at the door, I scramble to clean up the best I can. I don't know if I said this, but that was Stokeleys Sprite, dgont tell him. I finish picking up the trash I had laying around, I open the door but instead of seeing Stoke, its Omar. Omar is one of Stokes friends from Elementary, something about school, something about sex, blah. They aren't even cute together.

"Is stoke back yet?"

"He's still working."

"When does he come back?

If anything he should know. I roll my eyes.

"A few minutes, you tryna wait here?"

"I mean I could. Can I wait a bit?"

"Uhh yeah just sit down."

Omar sits down on the couch, I close the door behind him and I follow him back to the couch. I'm not going to lie Omar is a cutie, Stoke lucky lucky, but I'm cuter than that dog head was nigga- stoke prolly in love with Omar cause Omar looks like a dog, but honestly Stoke smell like one too. He never tells me anything. I unpause the TV, a few minutes pass, Omar is on the phone and then I hear keys ringing outside the front door. Stokeley! I quickly get up to open the door before he can. I open the door and I give him a hug, it's an instinct. Stokeley eyes quickly turn to Omar who was now standing by the TV smiling at us. Then Jarad, my ex- let me explain. We don't hate each other we still hang out sometimes, mostly cause he's a big softie and I like them like that. Jarad stands behind Stokeley and laughs at the sight. "Y'all are cute, must be nice to be cute." Jarad says. I let go of Stokeley and we all turn to look at Jarad.

"Who broke your heart this time?" I said, Jarad may be lonely but he has hoes, if that makes any sense at all.

"You did nigga." Jarad answers jokingly.

"Awee~" Says Omar, Omar is single- I hope, but 'honest' he would rather hear about my relationships than have his own.

"But really who hurt my little baby?" I say teasing Jarad, I give him a big hug as we all walk into the door.

"Camile." He says lowly. Camile is Jarads, well I guess his ex at this point. Poor Jarad.

"Ewww." We all say in sync, That girl gives off bad vibes ugh.

"Don't say that." Says Jarad while throwing himself onto the couch.

"Now you know he's sad." Omar says before we all burst into laughter.

"DoNt sAy thAT, she broke up with you?" I ask while sitting in Stokeleys lap, I love making Stoke uncomfortable- he probably likes it though.

"Nigga- get off of me." He says while pushing me off. I sit on the ground because Jarads sad ass is taking up the entire couch.

"She just left." Jarad answers, his words were muffled by the couch cushions. He only brought his head up to wipe off his tears, sad nigga.

"She didnt deserve you anyway. Now stop crying it's making us all uncomfortable" I said while sitting up to comfort Jarad.

"If you keep comforting him, he won't stop crying." Omar says and Stokeley shakes his head to agree with him.

"If I don't comfort him he gonna keep crying- oh you just said that- wait..." I stuttered while staring at Omar.

"Just let me cry in Jahseh's cute little arms." Whined Jarad while sitting up. He leaned into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You niggas is gay." Stokeley said while wrapping his arm around Omar.

"You say that while you all up on Omar." I said while staring at Stokeley.

"Its ok, right papi?" Omar said while leaning into Stokeley. I felt my heart break right then and there. Of course he sounded like he was playing but that shit hurt. Stokeley knew how much I wanted him, now I needed comforting.

This was really hard to write. I'm also half asleep, good night. I'm only putting this out cuz I need to put something out.

G o o d n i g h t

❤❤❤