Janobeer

"Happy Birthday to you...

You belong to the zoo....With the monkeys and the donkeys and the others like youu..."

"Happy birthday Luke and Jai"Everybody shouted.

"What a nice happy birthday song.Who came up with it?"Jai smiley asked

"I did"Beau was so proud of himself.

"Now in order to celebrate your birthday properly we have to drink..Yayyy"Skip said and put his drink up.

First, it was the drink competition between Beau and Skip.The goal was five cans of beer each.

Start....GO!!!!

Everybody was shouting "Drink, drink, drink"

Beau was ahead but Skip managed to catch up with him.There was only one can left.

"C'mon Skip"

"Beau you can do it"

Were the only phrases that were heard in the room, mixed with cheers and laughs.

But at the last minute Beau manages to almost finish his can when Skip takes a big shot and crashes the last can.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh"Skip cheered at his win.

"Guys I have an idea"Luke stood up."Why don't we film our birthday and keep the video as a memory?"He proposed

"That's a good idea smartass"Skip patted him in the back

"But..in one condition"Beau continued"Luke,you won't keep anything.  You will erase everything after the party is over.I don't want to see any of the crazy stuff we do home, uploaded on the Internet"

"Enough let's play truth or dare"Beau proposed.

"Yeahhhh"Everybody cheered

"So"Beau started"Luke truth or dare?"

"Dare"Luke answered

"I dare you to twerk"Beau turmed to Luke

"Easy"Luke said and started twerking...

It was Jame's turn now

"James I dare you to drink half a bottle of votka"Skip said ruffling Jame's messy hair.

"Ohhh"Everybody cheered highfiving Skip for his idea of making James drink.

"Asshole"James said as he stood up,grapped the votka bottle and took a big sip.

"Now"James looked at Jai"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"Jai spoke.

"Lamee"Skip shouted.

"What was the last time you had-"James was interrupted by a frustrated Jai

"Nope I'm not answering that question"Jai said as he brought his pudgy hands together, interlocking them.

"Then you have to be punished"James stated.

"What's the punishment? "Jai curiously asked.

"Drinkkk"Beau shouted.

"Whatever assholes"Jai took the bottle of votka from James and started drinking.

"Woah take it easy kiddo"Beau warned him.

Then the music became louder..

"Let's danceeeee..."Luke shouted and encouraged the other boys to stand up.

"Don't stop the partyyyyyh"Skip sang along to Rihanna's song,taking a long sip of his drink.

You know what to do whith that big fat butt..