Lover's day

Soren's POV:
Today is lovers' day. I've always told Lukas I'd get him some chocolate, so I guess today is a good day to do it. I go into the bakery and walk to the counter.
"Ah, Soren, lad. What can I get you??" the baker asks.
"I need a box of chocolates for Lukas. I'll take a dozen." I reply.
"I see." the baker says.
"Four Roman nuget, four caramel filled, four molasses chews, and four chocolate covered cherries." I say.
The baker gets the chocolate out of the counter and puts them in a box. He tapes the box shut.
"Five Krone is the price." he says.
I get out the five Krone and give them to him. I take the box and try to find Lukas. He's usually in the park, so I walk there to try to find him. I walk around the park for some time, and then finally find Lukas. I quietly walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Soren, what do you want??" Lukas asks.
"Do you remember what today is??" I ask.
"No, why??" Lukas asks.
"It's lovers' day and I decided to get you a gift." I reply.
I walk in front of the bench, sit down, and hand him the box.
"Happy lovers' day." I say.
Lukas takes the box, takes out his knife, and opens the box.
"Soren, this is chocolate." Lukas says. "I didn't get you anything."
"It's fine. You can get me something right now." I say taking the spell book out of his hands.
Lukas huffs. He gets up and walks away. I look through the spell book, and find some interesting spells, but I know not to try them out, even though I can speak Norwegian very well. I sit there and wait for Lukas to come back. I take out my bottle of beer, open it, and take a drink. The beer is mild, crisp, and refreshing. I love the taste of it. I can see Lukas coming back with what looks to be an ax. As Lukas walks closer to me I see the thing in his hand is an ax. Lukas sits next to me and hands me the ax, and I take it with pride. I get up, go to a fallen tree, raise the ax, and then I bring it down on the tree. The ax slices through the tree with ease. I walk back to Lukas, bury the ax into the ground, and then I hug him. I kiss him on the lips.
"Thank you." I say.