Reunited

Troye's POV:

I say in my room waiting for Tyler to come. I was so exited to see him, but so nervous. We haven't seen each other in two months due to long distance. What if things have changed between us?

"Tyler!" I heard my sister, Sage, say at the door. Shit. He's here. I stood up quickly and sprayed a little cologne on myself. I hurried to my bedroom door and put my hand on the handle, taking a deep breath. I opened my door and peaked my head out in the hallway to see Tyler and Sage talking. He looked over at me and smiled big. I smiled back and started out of my room.

"Tilly!" I said as I walked up to Tyler with my arms open for a hug. Tilly was the nickname I gave him when we first started dating.

When he warped his arms around me, I knew nothing had changed between us.

After Tyler caught up with my family, we finally had alone time to catch up with each other. Sure. We texted and skyped all the time but it's not nearly the same as having him next to me in person.

Tyler and I were laying down on my bed, scrolling through tumblr.

"Oh! I forgot!" I said excitedly, putting my laptop in front of me and sitting up. Tyler immodestly looked at me, his snapback falling off his head onto the pillow.

"What the hell is so important that you had to scare me shitless?" He spoke, joining me sitting up and adjusting his snapback back onto his head. "I have a surprise project that I haven't told a soul about and I want you to be the first one to know about it." I said with a smile. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Go on." He said. I went to the 'my recordings' section on iTunes and hit 'play' on the recording 'trxye: track 1'. My new, unannounced single, 'Happy Little Pill' started playing through my laptop speakers.

I looked over at Tyler, him looking confused as hell when the song started playing. But once I started to sing in the recording, he got beyond exited which made me smile.

"Holy shit!" Was his first reaction through words. I smiled and kept looking at him. "Babe!" He exclaimed and looked at me. "This is flawless." He added, looking me in the eyes. "I'm so proud of you." He said with a smile. By now I was nearly in tears and smiling bigger than ever before.

Then there was a moment when it was just silence. I went from looking in his eyes to looking at his lips for a millisecond then back into his eyes to find he was looking at my lips. I breathed lightly then pushed myself into him for our first kiss.

After kissing a number of times, Tyler and I fell asleep. I noticed when he fell asleep that he was still smiling. I smiled, knowing I did something right.

When I woke up I realized I was in Tyler's arms. I smiled then closed my eyes to go back to sleep. He made me so happy. I love him. I just hope he loved me too. Then I heard him whisper,

"I love you, Troye."

I smiled.

"I love you, too, Tyler."

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hoped you guys enjoyed my first Troyler one shot!! There is more to come. I have a very short on that I will probably post later this evening. I hope you guys like it. Please give me feed back on my stories, I would really appreciate it. Love you guys <3