VEMON1

#VEMON1

POV:

MORA LA QUEEN AGE : (17) 1700 ( she's really old she doesn't know that ), THE DAUGHTER OF THE DEATH KING AND ALSO A WITCH ... She doesn't know about her father's and mother's secret ..but long ago her father had made a deal ...that he would stay the KING only if he married his daughter off to the son ..of the Devil ...VEMON ..nope no last name just first ...but on the other hand her mother aka Shaki doesn't want her to but there's no other option ..she's kept her daughter hitten for a very long time ..but soon she's knows that VEMON will find her ...

AHHHHHHH!!

Mora opens her eyes to be awaken by the sounds of screaming , from the crack of her bedroom door she could see shadows , figures moving back in forth ...Mora's heart started pounding fast , she had already knew what was happening , couldn't stand having these dreams because they felt so real ...she thinks to herself "I'll be waking up soon" she kept repeating over and over again ..til she heard "will you be waking up?" ..

Mora looks over the shadow begans moving closer and closer to her she could feel the temperature change ..from hot to cold .she breathes out ..and fog came from her mouth ..the shadow stood beside her over top of her .."it is time that you come back home" ..Mora felt hands grabbing on to her body pulling her down ..it was dark ..all she could see were hands crawling at her ..she screams out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she kicks and screams ..."let's go now" * BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

Mora jumps up *HMMMMMM *COUGH *COUGH
she touches her body seeing if everything was there she looks around her room ...trying to catch her breath .."WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" ..." it was your future lover" Mora jumps only to see her mother standing by her closet " huh?" ..her mother walks over to the bed .."come on "her mother reaches her hand out to her "I got to show you something I've should showen you a long time ago"

"come on "her mother reaches her hand out to her "I got to show you something I've should showen you a long time ago"