𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 || 𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖜𝖆

Akutagwa

It's Kyouka's birthday, and although Port Mafia and the Agency don't see eye to eye, Higuchi, Koyo, and Gin decided to have a small party for her and who ever wants to participate can home. With abundance f food, drinks, and even a piñata for her, Akiko felt that this game was getting a bit boring and wanted to spice it up. 7 minutes in heaven! Everyone wrote their names on a piece of paper and threw it in a bag. Who will be your heaven?

 One would think that Akutagwa would be the last fucking person here right? Somehow he was here, either from Dazai or Atsushi convincing him, but here he was (of course sitting in the corner, until ___ hand reached into the bag and pulled out a black rose. Who would put a rose into here? The flower was beautiful, each petal perfect and smooth with a solid cover of black. ___'s hands slowly stroked the petals, nearly forgetting about the game to admire this flower.

Cough...cough...

 "Oh shit." Turning around, Akutagwa rose up from the couch, his hand covering his mouth to soften his coughs. He likes roses? Where did he find the black rose? Stuffing his hands into his pockets, his eyes remained closed as he walked away to the closet reluctantly, ___still standing there with the rose and swirling it around her fingers some, still a bit stunned that he even agreed to play. Hell, even that he was here in the party. Dazai snuck behind ___, picking her up and walking her to the closet.

 "Come on ____-chan. Time for your turn in the closet! Be careful he might bite, but won't kill you. I'll be sure of it. Have fun! Warm up that cold heart of his." Placing her into the closet and closing the door, hearing the lock commence. With darkness enveloping them, ___ sat down on the floor and sighed, waiting her for eyes to adjust.

 "This game is stupid." Akutagwa sighed, his voice sounding in front of her but above as well. He must be still standing. Adjusting to the darkness, ___ looked up again to see him looking down to her as well. He was using his Rashomon, making his coat glow slightly red to provide some light. "Dazai-san said if I don't participate, he won't let us out until the oxygen runs out. Get up."

 Scrambling to her feet, ___ got up, the cold, but surprisingly soft hands of his grabbed onto her and yanked her forward. His body was warm, but there was a slight fear that his jacket would harm her. The bicolor hair male saw her fear and chuckled. "Stay afraid like that, and it will hurt you...if I tell it to. Calm down." ___ hands rested on his shoulders, and he remained still with her in his arms, grey eyes looking down to her, waiting for her to relax. Until she did, he sighed. "Now, let's get this over with..."

"Wait.' She spoke, "Why a rose by chance... it was beautiful."

 "They're nice. It was white, but I set it in water with good coloring to make it black. You can keep it, I don't need it."

___ smiled. "I will. It's beautiful." The more she smiled and looking to him, the less tense and annoyed Akutagwa was getting. He seemed to be enjoying it as well, the simple warmth of another person in his arms like this certainly does wonders. Before she could make another comment, he leaned in and settled their lips together. Despite being a bit cold, they were soft, and ___ moved her hands just a little more that resting along his neck, her thumbs brushed against his jaw and to his cheek. The kiss was sweet, and ___ had this urge wanting more. The male growled lowly, grabbing her wrists and turning them around where he slammed her body against the wall, pinning her wrists against it. Of course. He wanted to be in control. Parting his lips away, he uttered a word before returning back.

 "Silence."

In another kiss, he pushed his body against hers, his teeth sinking into her lower lip hard enough where ___ gasped, and his hot tongue slid inside and danced with her own. It was hot, his tongue toying with her before they parted to take a breath of air, seeing her lips slightly red. He smirked, pushing her hair aside. "Good. I like it when you're quiet. I'll just mark what's mine." Kissing her once more and biting it gently, his lips left her own and started to slip down to her neck until the door flung open. "Tch..."

The door had opened and Dazai was there with a stunned face. "Wow...I didn't think you would even try to get a kiss Akutagwa..."

 Releasing ___ from the wall and putting his hands in his pockets. "You came at the worst time. Let's go ___." Removing herself from the wall, Akutagwa grabbed ___'s hand, placing it into his pocket with his own and left the party.