Chapter 1

~AMARA SILVESTRE~

"Do you even know who are you talking with?" He asked as he step his feet towards me.

"Does is matter?" I put the question back to him.

A smirk formed onto my lips the moment I saw how his jaw clenched.

I know he's already pissed but..I don't care.

His face became more darker as if he's been hiding some sort of anger in him because of me. But just like what i've expecting he easily get off from the caution.

"Of course...it does.." He said and walked closer to me. Now his face is just an inch away from mine. It's as if he's going to kiss me.

'Do you really want this?'

Well then...

I kissed him..on his lips...

I know he is ready to responed with my kiss but before he did that I already moved away...so sad..

"For you maybe it matters...but for me?...Never..." I said and walked passing this guy. But before I totally went away..

"By the way...nice lips..Mr. Salvatore"

Thats what I've said before I leave the cafeteria.

"Nice Amara...nice..you just made a little scene.."

So..where am I going to start?

Fuck this school...its too big.

                        ~* * *~

~KHAEL SALVATORE~

"New girl?" I heard Clyde said

"New girl? Tsk..If I'm going to have..not like her dude..not like her." I replied rolling my eyes at him. 'Like what the hell?!'

"Why not?...well I think she's good."

"Where the hell is good in her? Look..you saw how she stepped on my pride and now you're saying " she's good" ?"

"Dude..."Does it matter?" ?" Lucas said trying to sound like the girl who embarrassed me.

"In the first place, you're the one who started the scene...and that means..it's your fault..not her.." Elijah said

"Go..blame me...tsk.."

"Tsk.." Such a good friend of mine.

"I think we have to go...the bell with rang,three minutes from now.." Clyde interrupt.

"Yeah..I think we really need to.." Lucas agreed with him.

So..they all fixed their things except me..why?

I have nothing to fix...tss..

~AMARA SILVESTRE~

"Woo! Thanks God..." After how many years..I finally found the room I'm looking for.

*knock...knock...knock*

The door opened after I knocked..of course..

"Yes?" I think he the instructor for this period.

"Sir, I'm Amara Silvestre" I answered and gave him my admission slip.

"Oh..I see. Come in" so he let me in.

"So...where do you want to sit? There are still two vacant...I'll give you the freedom to chose.." He insisted while smiling at me..so cute..

I can say that our professor have looks but not my type.

I explore my eyes around looking for seat. When I suddenly spotted someone

Such a coincidence.

"I think...I prefer beside Mr. Salvatore's seat."

"What the hell?"

"Does she think that Khael will allow her?"

"Do they know each other?

"New flirt?"

I can hear those murmurs...no,its not actually murmurs because  it was really enough for me to heard it.

"Is it okay Mr. Salvatore?" Our professor asked Khael first before letting me go.

But he didn't make any aswer. So maybe it's a yes? Ayt?

I look at this cute guy beside for confirmation and he just nod at me.

All my classmates are looking at me it was like they are going to stab me at my back. And I hate it..

I'm ready to sit down.

"No."

When Khael suddenly spoke beside me.

"What?" I asked

"I said "No." "