Chandler riggs imagine

imagine // you were at the mall with your boyfriend chandler "Hey Y/N I'm hungry, want to head to the food court?" Yesssss, I'm starving!" You replied. Both of you decided to get chik-fil-a. "Umm excuse me we would like to order." Chandler said politely. The cashier girl looks straight at chandler and just wouldn't take her eyes off him. For some reason it bothered you. But you just shook it off. "Hey I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom. Can you order for me?" Of course!" You smile and walk away. "Ok I'll take two number 4s and two chocolate milkshakes please." "Anything for you baby." The cashier said with a smirk. She comes back with the food and chandler notices her shirt is 3 buttons undone. "You like what you see baby?" She leans over the counter and she forces chandler to kiss her. "Oh sorry I took so long there was a long line and... What the fuck!!" You almost yelled and Everyone looked at you. You startled the cashier and chandler to intrupt their kiss. "Y/N it's not what it looks like... S-s OH SAVE IT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHANDLER CARLTON RIGGS!" you screamed this time. You ran as fast as you could out the mall down the road. you heard foot steps behind you and they were catching up but you just kept going. It was raining that after noon and you slipped and fell on your knees. There was blood everywhere. You couldn't help it you started sobbing. Mostly because of chandler and also you legs really hurt. Chandler picked you up bridal style and carried you to your house, and you let him. He fixed you up and got the bleeding to stop. "Y/N I did NOT kiss the cashier she grabbed me and forced me to kiss her! And I couldn't break away! I'm so sorry!" You looked down at your shoes not sure to believe him or not. He lifted your chin up forcing you to look in his eyes. "I love you Y/N." He kissed you and you kissed back forgiving him. "I love you to chandler."