meet

Mumbai

Sun shine apartments,a group of beautiful buildings in navi mumbai which may not belong to high society but are definitely beautiful ones with a park at the centre and buildings around it....they also have a swimming pool beside park.

Flat No. 504

A girl came out of her bedroom and opened the curtains welcoming sunrays inside the house which disturbed beauty sleep of a handsome guy who snuggled more into his duvet....she moved near his bed and pulled duvet from his head to which he groaned at her...she giggled and picked him in her arms while ruffling his hair when he snuggled in her chest and barked softly....

Nandini Murthy

Nandini Murthy

Mr. Boomer , Australian shepherd
(who who thought a human please raise your hand)

Nandu along with boomer entered inside bathroom and brushed his teeth first followed by hers....she let him go as his bath day is still due...she finished her chores and gave him milk while she took her toast and was checking her phone when she found a reminder of doctor's appointment for boomer....she got ready and went to doctor's clinic...he examined boomer and gave him his required injections....

Doc:Boomer attained mating age and it will be better if you start finding a mate for him as I know he don't interact with much pets apart from those in your apartment and I don't think all dogs find mates in their areas only...

Nandu:But..I can't let him roam around in streets all alone nor I can roam in places full of street dogs...

Doc:You need not worry about that...there is a big park infront of central library where all the people in city bring their dogs for breeding and walking....

Nandu:That will be better...I will take him from today evening !! Now I will take your leave...meet you later !!