Chapter 1

I have good ideas, but the moment I try to write them, they shrivel up and die. You have been warned.

Please write your own version of this and let me know so I can read a good version of this idea.

PLEASE read the first chapter of my "Anime and non-Japanese Animated TV show Prompts" if you are looking for ideas for what to write
~

"This is soooo boring! Aren't there any missions for us to do! Why do we have help set up this conference thing anyway!" Groaned Robin to his team.

"Well, this conference isn't like a normal meeting, almost all the superheroes on earth are going to meet! There will be supers from all over the world, we have to make a good impression. It's luckily that all of them know how to speak English, or we would have to do a lot more than just help set up." Said Megan, moving some chairs.

"Yeah! This is very important and we sadly don't have time to monitor your missions right now to make sure nothing goes wrong. Besides, after the conference you'll have the chance to prove yourselves. We asked the supers from Japan to bring along their sidekicks so you guys can train together! Some of the supers are betting on which team will be more skilled, so you better not embarrass us." Said Black Canary, entering the room with a stack of important looking papers. Behind her, the rest of the founders entered as well.

"Really!! I can't wait to show everyone how cool and unstoppable we are!" Exclaimed Wally, setting things up two times as fast as he was previously.

"And that, is the exact reason why I asked Lady Tsunade to bring Team 7. You guys are getting too cocky, too overconfident. Lately, you've been underestimating your opponents too much. It's time you guys got taken down a notch before one of you gets hurt. The team you'll be training with aren't push-overs, you'll need to try hard if you want to beat them." Said Batman, making his presence known, "One of the members of the team needs to give us some information in the conference, so I want you guys to watch him, see what you can learn from him."

"Give the kids a break Bats, you're just worried that you'll lose your bet against Kakashi." Said Flash

"He should worry! He betted the same thing as Lady Tsunade, and you know she's called the Legendary Sucker for a reason. She probably betted against her team, just so that they would win!" Laughed Green Lantern.
~

Somewhere in Japan
"ACHOO!"

"Oh! Lady Tsunade take some of this medicine, we can't have you sick during the conference!"

"Oh, I'll be fine, but some more sake would be nice."

"Nope, nada, not happening."
~

"Well then we'll just have to train harder than usual. When are they going to arrive anyway?" Said Robin, getting ready to go to the training room.

"Well, the actual conference isn't for another week, but everyone will arrive tomorrow at around 3 o'clock. You guys should get to work, I've got to go help Batman with security," Answered Black Canary.
~
How was this? Next chapter will be set in Konoha. Please comment and give me tips and/or suggestions. Please give me any sort of feedback.
I am doing team 7, but should the third member of the team be Sai, Sasuke, or both?
I won't update until I get at least fifteen reads