Chapter 1

"FUCK!!!" I yelled as I threw my 5th positive pregnancy test at the wall.I kept talking and screaming.I had no idea what I was going to do. I couldn't tell my parents who knows what they would do disown me or pack my bags for me. I couldn't tell my boyfriend he would probably leave me for someone else. And I don't think I could handle that right now. I gathered up all the pregnancy tests and shoved them all back into the box and put them in my purse and put my purse in my room. The only reason I took the pregnancy test was because my best friend Riley went out for breakfast yesterday."I really miss you and me coming here to eat every-" I cut her off by running straight to the bathroom. Right when I got to the toilet I started throwing up. Riley walked in and held my hair back for me. "Thank you" I said as I walked to the sink and grabbed a paper towel to wipe my mouth off. "When was the last time you and Carter had sex?" Riley asked me. "About a month ago. why?" I asked her. " Lacey this throwing up thing has been going on for a few days now I think you should take a pregnancy test." I chuckled when Riley said that but when I looked at her I could tell she wasn't joking." No there's no way I could be pregnant." I told her. But when I think about it I was off of my birth control for a while. And Riley was right I was pregnant. "Hey Riley c-can you p-please come over." I said crying. "Yes I'll be over there in 20 minutes." Riley knocked on the door and then invited herself in. "What's wrong?" Riley asked. "I-I'm pregnant."