the pretenders| extended summary

00. THE PRETENDERS

DESCRIPTION
"Ember," his warm, minty breath fanned onto my face, making me close my eyes.

The January air was cold against my arms; I shivered, but still backed away from the warmth of his body. I felt his index finger sweep across my right eyelid and a sigh emitted from the pink of his lips.

"Em, look at me."

Slowly, I let my eyes flutter open. His head towered over mine, so my eyes faced his white shirt-clad chest. His hand cupped my jaw and coaxed me to look up into glinting eyes.

"I need you to kiss me."

Ember Rohn: the living representation of "Plain Jane". Average face, average height. Well, that's what people usually thought,

Nobody really paid attention to her, not even once.

Not until Harry - yes, Harry Styles - drags Ember into a world that she never wanted to be in, filled with pain, drama, paparazzi, and love. A love that nearly drives her over the edge.

But the boys start seeing through her white lies, secret after secret, they'll start to uncover an Ember that not even Liam knew of.

And all Ember Rohn can do is play pretend.

AUTHORS' NOTE

COPYRIGHT:
This story "The Pretenders" is protected by copyright. Copying, plagiarizing, unauthorized distributing or anything related to the fore-mentioned acts is punishable by law world wide. Do any of them and I swear on my pet iguana's grave, I will find you and make you listen to It's a Small World until your ears bleed. © Patricia Z. (-tearstains)

DISCLAIMER:
The content of this story is fictitious. Any appearances of events, stores (a select few), or places are purely coincidental. I do not own any of the music, photos or videos that may appear in the story and I also do not own the actors/actresses I chose as a cast for the book. (DUH)

Hi, cuties! So yes, this is my first ever story (ever). I plan to update at least once every month, but it will depend on my schoolwork and extra activities. NO DEFINITE SCHEDULE. I will finish this story, though. Promise.

THE STORY IS SET AROUND THE YEAR 2012

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on our updating sched :) have fun, darlings!

Z