Chapter one (Edited/Better)

Amy just woke up and headed out to the barn looking for her six year old daughter Marion and her husband Ty.

Marion came running down the loft / guest house. "Mommy your finally awake." shes shouts.

Ty came down the stairs laughing and holding a wrench. "I was just fixing some pipes for Scott Lou and Lyndy."

"You can't forget about Georgie and Wyatt" Amy added on. "Oh yeah, where art we going to put them?"

"I don't know" Amy said. "Lyndy can stay with me in my room." Marion said. "Yeah she could then Scott and Lou can stay on there old room." Ty suggested.

"Then Wyatt and Georgie can either stay in here Georgie's old room or Grandpas." Amy said. "Ok we will ask them when they get here." Ty replied.

**************
3 hours later

Amy has been getting everything ready for there visitors.

Amy was fixing lunch when Wyatt and Georgie pulled up. "Ty, Marion" she yelled from the kitchen, "There here."

Marion came running out Ty right behind her. Ty started setting the table. Now all they had to do is just wait for everyone else to get here.

"Hey" Georgie said coming in the door. Wyatt right behind her carrying two suit cases. "Hey guys" he said.

Everyone hugged and said hello when another car pulled up. A black SUV. 30 seconds later came in Lou Scott and Lyndy. "Hey guys ready for lunch?" Amy asked

They all set down and ate and after that they catched up.

"So Lou we figured you and Scott could sleep in your old room and Lyndy could sleep In Marion's room." said Amy. "Alright." replied Lou and Scott.

"Georgie we figured you and Wyatt could sleep in the loft, your old room, or grandpas old room."

"Alright." They both replied shaking there heads

A little while later after everyone went and visited the horses and settled in everyone was sitting around the table ready to eat diner.

Half way in Georgie nodded and her and Wyatt stood up. "Everyone we have some news" Wyatt said. "I'm pregnant." Georgie said. Everyone went around saying congratulations and hugging everyone.

Finally everyone was sleeping. Wyatt and Georgie in the loft. Scott and Lou in there old room. Marion and Lyndy in Marion's room and finally Ty and Amy in there room.