Dearest Masterpiece

Bam wham, jelly and jam, this is a) my first Hetalia fic, and b) my first one shot.

Before your start, sorry if I confuse people with names. Ok.

Based off Captain Jellyroll's animation, Dearest Masterpiece.

----

A small, grubby Arthur Kirkland sat on the forest floor in the rags he claimed clothes. After another fight with Francis earlier that day, he was now staring up at the starlit sky.

He sighed and lay down on the grassy floor as he continued to stare at the open sky. He softly raised a hand to the stars, as if he could maybe catch one.

Reach for the moon, and even if you miss, you'll be among the stars. He thought peacefully. Just as he was about to fall asleep, something caught his attention.

A shooting star.

And it was getting closer and closer towards him.

In his awe, he stood up and reached towards the star, when he remembered something Francis had once told him.

"Do not ever try and catch a vizion. It will come to you when r- r- ready." He had said, rolling his 'r's like it was the best thing he could do. Probably was.

The bloody wanker.

He jolted his hands away, but still looked up at the vision in wonder.

Suddenly, he was standing next to an older man, but he seemed pretty aged up himself. The man's face was blurry the whole time, but he could tell he had dirty blonde hair, and was taller than him, but then again, basically everyone was. Even with his face blurred, Arthur thought he looked beautiful.

And they were together in all of the different universes that zipped by, and towards the end, he could see himself holding the other man's pinky finger with his own in every one.

Then, just as quickly as it started, it was over.

Artie felt himself drop to his knee's and as he recovered from the vision, he noticed the tears streaming down his face.

He stood up and looked at the sky once more, a single star sticking out to him. His star.

He was going to become the best nation, and make that beautiful man proud, he told himself, and set out to do just that.

Many years passed, and he was finally the great country he had hoped to be, and was working on more. His vision never left him. He knew who he was doing this for.

One day, he had been sailing, and stumbled across a large terrain of land, not exactly what he'd been looking for, but hey, new land is new land.

As he was surveying (??) the place, one of his servants came up to him and whispered something in his ear.

Apparently another human, not one of his own, was also on this countries surface.

Not overly shocked by the news, Artie nodded and headed briskly over to the area the servant pointed him.

As he neared the area, he was surprised. It did not seem to be an old hag with a stone spear, as he had expected and feared, but rather, a child.

A boy to be precise. He wore a simple white night gown, with red ribbon around the top. He had his back to Arthur, but to the sound of his oncoming feet, he turned around, and smiled playfully at the older country.

Both instantly took a liking to one another.

England commanded a house be built for the young country, who claimed to be "Amewica" or just "Alfwed F. Jones." Arthur took to calling him Alfie, which Alfred didn't mind.