Willow Faith Allen

Hello, My names Willow Faith Allen. I'm currently 15 yet in 4 weeks I'm turning 16. I have a 2 year old daughter named Josephine Drew Allen-Bieber. Your probably thinking 'Why does she have Bieber as he last name' well that's because I did something stupid and regretful with the one and only Justin Bieber. Let me tell you what happened.

My Uncle Ryan is in charge of Justin's wardrobe and thingamajig so for my 14th birthday he gave me tickets to the believe concert. I got to go backstage and everything. I had to go to the restroom, so I walked over to a long corridor with doors. I accidentally went into Justin Bieber's dressing room and he was well naked. So yeah I guess I got naked to and BANG BANG there's a baby. My family know that it's Justin's kid because my mom told them. Of course they were disappointed but my mom supported me since she had me at 15. Justin left to finish the rest of the tour so he doesn't know. My family including Uncle Ryan want me to tell him but I don't want after 2 years show up on his doorstep saying "Remeber me,that blonde girl with green eyes,well you have a kid now"

I have definitely matured though. I used to dye my hair crazy colours but now I've stuck with my natural light blonde curly hair, I used blue contacts but I've grown to love my grassy green eyes and now I don't fake tan, I
normally sit on the poolside and get natural tan and I've certainly gotten taller going from 4'10 to 5'6.