The funeral

Every day that I come into school Grandma Rose is still suffering from cancer. Maybe they'll invite a cure today. So that we can watch our shows forever. That was a month ago now I stand in front of Grandma Rose In a casket. When people die from cancer their called warriors, heroes, when people lose cancers war what are they called martyrs of cancers Great War?  Tears came down my face no...no it's not fair what about our shows? What the hell God your shuppost to be powerful but where's your caring side? And then I hear do you wanna hear a story? What?  Who is this delusional old man. Hy man name is Chris...do you want to hear a story? Hy my name is Jaylen and this is my funeral for my grandmother, well you've got me tell me your story. Long ago the first man and woman began a relationship like a marriage And it was good for a while but the woman stared to treat the man awful, she said stuff like your lazy, are you can't kill our diner, your weak. Yes the man put on some winter weight stopped hunting, and started eating wild mushrooms he found. but he never said anything back but he was miserable, he wanted to scream. When he died at the age of 120 God said I'll let you talk to her if you warn people of the pain of this relationship they'll endure if they take your route. He agreed to the deal. And mustered his last bit of energy to say you bitch and she could feel his pain, anger and hatred that she put him through and she cried so you see Jaylen you shouldn't cry at a funeral unless you deserve to. Unless you deserve that persons pain if you didn't then there resting in peace and you should be happy for them.