Adventure in the other star

It was a cool time for the moon to rise in a sparkling night. Two siblings' destiny are waiting for them to discover. These siblings are born as twins. The stubborn girl and a daring boy.  When every conversations are made between them, signs of discord always happen between them. Because of this exhausting situation, they are separated from one destiny. With a prosperous adventure, their bonds are strong with purity. They do not know the meaning of the song of adventure, what their minds with heavy thoughts, the arms warming them with protection. If only they can be together in a long period of time, when you look at the rightful star, they will sing by the song of adventure. Even you cannot see them, their smiles warmth our hearts and a drop of tear of joy can be let go. After their adventures, every generations can remember their mother or father's story. They were just twins with negative attitudes but they can understand what their hearts desire them tp do. When they walk in a right path, a flower can bloom and continue to disperse seeds. They were also like seeds and their destiny as one, when dawn rises, they can hope to see you again and tell all their stories about their adventures. Their story can be released from minds and the greatest adventure can be in their memories.