Drawing

I keep doodling spirals or flowers and leaves, or flowers on spirals. Doodling so far mas been my companion as I talk to myself I try to doodle what my mind says (also I feel sleepy most of time when ideal so I rather doodle to save myself from showing people that I'm not lazy) . While on work today, I had no work TBH so I picked a pen and a rough page and started doodling like a everyday thing.

My colleague Nie came to my table, he often comes and talks about random stuff while there's no work. Because I was doodling he asked me "aye you like to draw eh?" To which I replied yeah sometimes, thinking how I loved drawing when I was a kid. So my next words to him were "so Nie can you draw something?" And handed the same rough page and another pen. He started tracing a man face.

As he started he was uncomfortable with pen so I gave him a pencil and a eraser (I love keeping stationary no matter what place I'm). He then told me when he was young he was always excited to draw with his mother, in school when everyone use to draw he kept his drawing book below the desk and helped other kids to draw and all those kids loved to show their parents how his friend drew, later those kids use to give him 10 or 20 peeswas or take him to canteen and dash (offered) his favourite food, that money when he was kid meant plenty and coming from a poor family he valued that money.

I noticed his drawing, he drew a man face again on a different blank paper with pencil. As he drew stroke by stroke he completed the shape of the men's face. He held the small white paper with one hand and tilted the paper according to his comfort. By the time his shaped the face he was drawing hairs above face with small traces in different directions. I kept noticing because I didn't care how the drawing would look, but because it's amazing how drawing something small or even big has no limitations to our human mind.

I could see that white paper had given power to convert his imagination to action, so is drawing to everyone. We all forget that we can draw no matter bad or good we should let our minds speak with those stroke and curves and lines. Let a paper or even a piece of blank paper express yourself, grab a pen or pencil and doodle, I believe words may fall short but a drawing will speak and seek your own self.