Murder mystery script

Narrator : "One cold winter's evening, a professor named Fen Shui invited 4 of his friends over to his lovely home in uptown Colorado to have a nice gathering with cake, conversations and coffee."

*lights go on slowly as Elsie opens the door to let in friends to the lounge area*

*Prof Fen enters and waits opposite side of bookshelf to greet. Group enters and Prof.Fen greets 1 by 1 (stuff like 'good to see you man' and 'how's the wife been?) *

Prof.Fen : "And this is my lounge area, rather expensive looking, i know, I know."

(In amaze) Lady Gladstone: "Oh my lord! Is that a bookshelf made of real mahogany?"

*Elsie exits room and Ibadulla looks around*

(Impressed) Prof.Fen: "It is! You have a keen eye for someone your age."

(Kind of insulted) Lady G: "I'm only 57!"

(To Lady G) Lord G: "Now, now dear. I'm sure that Professor Fen wasn't TRYING to insult you."

Prof.Fen: "I'm sorry Lady Gladstone, you don't look a day over 30."

(Annoyed) Percy: "Could we PLEASE just sit down now?"

Prof.Fen: "Oh alright Percy. I guess that the tour of my beautiful mansion has been rather tiring."

*Percy and Lord G sit on small lounge and Prof.Fen, Lady G and Ibadulla sit on large lounge while Horace waits near the cake table patiently.*

Narrator: "Everything is going rather smoothly. People are chatting, laughing and having a good time. Lord Gladstone is making friends with Percy, Lady Gladstone and Professor Ibadula are chatting up a storm while professor Fen Shui is reading the local newspaper."

(Angry) Prof.Fen: "WHAT IS THIS!"

*Everyone looks over at Prof.Fen. Prof.fen jolts up*

(sarcastic voice) Prof.Fen: " 'revolutionary' Professor Fen Shui's secret affair revealed! ''

(Confused) Ibadulla: " 'Secret affair?' Fen Shui! That's not like you!"

(Angry) Lord Gladstone: " HOW COULD YOU! IS THIS WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND AFTER YOUR WIFE DIED?!"

(insulted) Prof.Fen: "The only thing on my mind right now is who the hell came up with this load of bull-crap?!"

*Lady Gladstone grabs the newspaper and puts on her glasses and Percy gets up out of chair and very slowly walks over to the door *

Lady Gladstone: "Well it should say who the journalist was at the bo- I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!"

(Interested) Ibbadulla: "Who wrote it?"

*Lady Gladstone points finger over to Percy who is trying to open the door to leave*

Lady Gladstone: "SOMEONE NAMED PERCY PARFITT DID!"

(Enraged) Prof.Fen: "Percy... why would you do something like THIS?

(Enraged) Percy: "Well maybe next time you deny a chance to be interviewed by me, you might think twice!"

Prof Fen: "For the last time! I don't want MY manuscript being let out to the public!"

(Angry) Percy: "Oh for heaven's sake! What is so important about these pieces of paper?!"

*lightning cracks for aesthetic*

*Elsie knocks on the door, Lord Gladstone walks over and opens door and Elsie walks in with the coffee tray and puts it on the cake table*

Elsie: " The coffee is nice and hot."

Prof Fen: " Thank you Elsie, you may go now."

Elsie: "I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up."

*Elsie walks out of room*

Lady Gladstone: " How about we stop fighting for now and have some tea?"

Ibbadulla: "Lady Gladstone's right, we can work this out after some coffee."