Masky x Fem!Reader (its lemon time ;) Pt: 1

(Y/n): Your name
(F/c): Favorite color
(C/n): Creepypasta name
(F/m/l): First middle and last name

(Y/n) P.o.v.

'Where is my mum?' I thought "Mum? You home?" I said, no answer "Mum!?" I was getting nervous, "No mum here just you and I.." I heard a random voice say "Hello? Who's there?" "No one..."  the stranger responded, "My dad will be here soon so you should leave!" "No, it's raining." "My mum and dad would kill me if they saw you....whoever you are.." I was getting scared "My name is Masky but you can call me Tim." I jumped as he pinned me up against the wall. "Gah!"  He licked my neck, very sexually.  "HE-" I was trying to yell but he put his hand over my mouth.  He picked me up bridal style I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held me.
When we got to my room he put me on my bed. He crawled over top of me and took off my shirt...Oh shit... I. Forgot. To. Put. A Bra. ON! Damnit (Y/n) why do you gotta be so stupid!? He chuckled. "Someone's ready." He said while looking at my bare breasts. He pulled off my legging and skirt. "W-wait... I'm still a virgin..." He looked at me seductively. "Well, I guess it's my lucky day." I started to blush...Wait... Is my... NOSE BLEEDING?! "God Damnnit..."  I said. He wiped the blood off my face with his sleeve. I took off his jacket and shirt. OH NO, HE'S HOT. "Heh, your nose is bleeding again." SSSSHHHHIIITTT! "GOD DAMN-" He cut me off by kissing me, he licked my bottom lip and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I slammed my lips shut. He grabbed my ass and made me gasp he had just enough time to shove his tongue in my mouth.  His wet muscle explored my mouth. After I pushed him off of me because of the bulge in his underwear rubbing up against my womanhood and getting me wetter than I already was, he asked "Ow... Why did you- Ohh that's why..." He said that with a smirk. "(Y/n)! I'm home!" Masky and I heard my dad. "(Y/n), where are you?" "I'm in my room, changing!" "Oh, Ok!" I put some pajama pants on and put on a shirt. Masky put some of my brother's pajama pants on and put his shirt back on. "(Y/n)... Who's this?" My dad asked me while staring at Masky. "Dad, this is Timothy... call him Tim." "H-hi." Masky studdered while talking to my dad. "Daddy, can he stay please?" He looked at me then smiled. "Of course he can sweetheart!"  "Thank you!" Masky and I when back to my room and fell asleep.  

                                                                           (TO BE CONTINUED)