.:1:.

You ran through the forest swiftly ducking down beneath tree branches and jumping over roots and fallen logs, the only problem was that the man chasing you could do this just as easily...but better...and faster. You tripped as you looked back to see where he was and you scooted back against a tree as footsteps came closer to you. You shrieked and the man, who was beginning to look more like a teenage boy laughed. This laugh sounded eerily familiar, the boys laughs stopped as he twitched and began laughing again. He took a step closer to you and said "I'm freeing you from this cruel world" he raised a hatchet and then the familiar twitching, laughing and voice clicked in your head. "TOBY!!!!!" You shrieked as you put your hood on your sweater up to hide. His laughing stopped and he hesitantly lowered his hatchet. He quickly pulled his mouthgaurd down around his neck and put his goggles up on his head. You sat there shaking with your head buried in your legs that were pulled up to your face still fearing he would kill you. He slowly pulled your hood down and gasped. "(Y-Y/N)?" He asked as he looked at your tear stained face. "What happened to you T?!" You asked calling him what you always used to. He replied with three simple words: "I was saved"

Sorry for a short first chap -k