Full of Color

introduction

Hey everyone. I'm new to this so tell me what you think.

CHAPTER ONE: Gabrella's POV

I woke up and brushed my black hair and put on my blue and pink ruffly dress. I brushed my teeth and put on some makeup and my shoes. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

I walked outside and saw Holland playing with Emberlee her pet sea horse.

"Hey Holland!" I yelled at my best friend walking towards her.

"Hey Gabbie." she says getting up.

"What are you and Emberlee doing?" I ask looking at the track they have set up.

"Training for the big tournement." Holland replies.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I said mentally slapping myself.

"Haha. Well we best get back to training so I will see you later." Holland says.

"Ok see you later Holland." I said turning to walk back to my house.

I open my door and see my pet Cayleigh standing there. I pet her and hear Delilah running towards my house. I walk back outside and she says "Emergency Meeting Now!" and then runs off. I fly to the village and see everyone with a worried look on there face.

"Gabrellia!" Queen Bright says looking at me.

I fly towards her and land looking down at my feet.

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

"I don't like saying this but Mr. Dull is taking all of the color and tuning it dull." She says looking at me sadly.

"Ok I will get the group together and we will go." I said.

"Ok the cooks will get your food ready." She said looking at the cooks and they went to the kitchen and prepared food.

I flew towards Delilah, Justin, and Holland. We flew towards our houses and packed some stuff and I went to the kitchen, grabbed the food and thanked the cooks. My friends and I flew for awhile. Then we rested and ate.