July 14, 2018

Jimin woke up to the sun beaming in his eyes, blinding him. He moaned and sat up rubbing his crisp looking brown eyes. His hair was muffled cutely and his bed was messed. He picked up his phone to see a message from his beloved  boyfriend, Dae-Hyun. 'do u have my money and homework, you better. you know what happens if you don't.' Jimin read the threatening message, feeling his heart sink.  Jimin forgot about the money but he had the homework. He quickly ran around the house looking for any money he can spare. He couldn't find any, Jimin tried to not freak out but he knew what was going to happen to him. 'Maybe I could just avoid him...' Jimin thought. He shook his head and knew he just had to take the punishment.

                About five minutes later Jimin was leaving his house in nothing but ripped black jeans, and blue sweater and some timberlands. He sat on the bench while waiting for the train with his backpack on his shoulder, praying that the train will get there before Dae-Hyun does. He decided to try and take his mind off of things. Jimin pulled out his phone and earbuds and put on some music, but still paying attention to his surroundings. About ten minutes later, the train is still yet to show up, but Dae-Hyun isn't. 

                 Jimin pulled out his earbuds and set the homework on the bench beside him. Dae-Hyun picked it up and glares at Jimin. He walks over as Jimin's small figure backs up slowly, eyes not leaving the taller male's. Jimin starts to go faster but, with an unsuccessful attempt at running away, Dae-Hyun grabbed Jimin's face and squeezed his cheeks so hard, it brought tears to Jimin's lash-line. Dae-Hyun pulled Jimin's face closer to his, squeezing harder as Jimin let out small whimpers of pain. 'I said for two things, yeah?' he slapped Jimin, releasing him from his deadly grasp. 

               No Response, all Jimin could do was just stand there and shake in fear as he continued to slap, punch and just straight out hurt him. Jimin, now on the ground curled in a ball cradling his head, was being kicked in the stomach, coughing blood and feeling his ribs fracture. Jimin's face was marked with bruises and cuts with blood seeping through his freshly wounded skin. As Dae-Hyun was about to strike him again, Jimin tucked himself in tighter. Waiting for it. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Until he looked out from his shaking hands he saw a shorter male, taller than him but shorter than Dae-Hyun, holding his arm back. He had faded blue hair and was skinny but clearly muscular. He had his jaw clenched and his temples were popping in and out as he grinded his teeth.

                    The mysterious boy pulled Dae's arm and twisted him so he was in a position where he could, easily, break Dae's arm any second of his choosing. Dae stomped on his foot, causing the boy to pull his arm tighter. Jimin, still shaking on the floor soaked in blood and tears, watched as the boy whispered something into Dae's ear. Dae nodded his head and then ran, leaving his homework behind. 

                    Jimin held his stomach as his savior ran over to him, kneeling on the ground next to him. Jimin couldn't see out of his left eye because it was swollen shut. The mystery boy didn't even ask if he needed help, he just gently lifted him up, setting him on the bench for a second. The boy ripped his sleeve off his shirt and tied it around Jimin's waist to keep his ribs from breaking more then they are. Jimin was speechless. 'Let's get you home, yeah?' the boy put Jimin's arm over his shoulder and helped him walk to his apartment building.