𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★

The unpleasant sound of correctional officers surrounded the walls of the small cell.I rubbed my eyes and opened it to see an arm around my waist.I guess I fell asleep with Nahmir.

"Nahmir move your arm." I spoke in my morning voice

He just groaned and hugged me tighter.This isn't good.I can here footsteps making their way towards our cell.I don't want to know what they'd do to me if they saw this.

"Nahmir!" I whisper yelled

"Hmm?"

"Move your arm." I rolled my eyes, good thing his were closed

He sucked his teeth at me and removed his arm.I got off the bed just in time for a correctional officer to walk in.He looked at me and opened the cell door.

I walked out to the showers.Vanessa was probably in there, hopefully she won't start anything.I was gonna meet Jocelyn and Riley at breakfast.I felt a lot better since the last time we spoke.

I turned on the water and it was warm.Normally it's cold and the showers are barely tolerable.I didn't see Vanessa in here and it was the two usual guards in the corner.I finished up my shower and put on my new uniform.

As I made my way to the cafeteria I seen a lot of guys.One of them smirked at me and another whistled.I walked faster to the table I seen Riley, Jocelyn and another girl at.I took my seat and muttered up courage.

"Hey."

"Are you good now?" Jocelyn smiled dapping me up

Riley ate her waffle "Nice to see you Karma." I'm glad they're not mad at me

"Who are you?" A girl with kinda curly and kinda wavy brown hair asked.I've never seen her before and she seemed to know Riley and Jocelyn

"Oh I'm Karmella, but you can just call me Karma." I smiled at her being polite

"Well I'm Maria." She offhandedly introduced herself

I took a seat next to Jocelyn and I seen Taymor coming with his friends.I started up a conversation with Jocelyn and she asked about the other day when I was being distant me.Of course she didn't see that, but she wanted to know why I was acting up.

"I had trials coming up and I felt stressed, I'm sorry." I apologized which is something I don't do often I picked it up from Taymor.

Speaking of Taymor he took a seat right next to that Maria girl.He whispered something to her and she smiled.That Glizzy kid sat next to Riley unbothered.Nahmir sat next to me and next to him was Jay.

"Hey Karma you ready to go outside?" Riley asked l nodded

We walked outside without Maria and the guys.We sat at our usual area at the far end of the field.

•••
It's been awhile

If I don't get good grades I can't update 😐