fuck

whats up fuckers my name is sans undertale. i'm madly in love with komaeda but shhh don't tell anyone. i'm on my way to my first class of the day and i sit right next to komaeda - chan uwu.

"SANS YOU'RE FUCKING LATE," toriel screamed at me. I cried and sat next to komaeda.

"Sans-chan? Are you ok?" Komaeda asked me in his deep, sexy voice.

"What the fuck of course im not cant you see these fucking tears im not o-fucking-kay koMAEDA" i screamed.

He gave me a pained look. I immediately felt like absolute garbage for yelling at my future boyfirend so i got up and went to cry in the bathroom.

"Sans chan, NOOOOOO!!!"

"GET YOUR ASS BACK IN CLASS," Toriel fucking screamed.

I sat in one of the stalls and cried a lot. I took out my ipod and started playing mcr songs to make me feel better. I had only one option left - to change my identity.

I applied black lipstick to my bones and eyeliner with black eyeshadow and black mascara (even though i didn't have any eyelashes). I changed into a black skirt with black fishnet leggings and black combat boots. My name was no longer Sans Undertale.

My name is Sans dark'ness dementia ravenway.

Komaeda burst into the bathroom and screamed. "SANS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"

"I'M NOT SANS ANYMORE!!! FUCK YOU!!!"

I kicked down the stall door (all star by smash mouth started playing faintly in the background)

Komaeda cried. "Please play megalovania like you used to" i cried too. He made me so emotional. "I love you komaeda" i blurted out by accident ! oh no !

Komaeda blushed. "S-sans chan....I love you too." He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the teeth. "I'm sorry for yelling at you"

Sans sobbed. "Im sorry too you motherfucker"

They proceeded to have a very long makeout session that i refuse to describe in detail. Actually you know what I will.

h e smonch me. I shmooch he back mwah. It felt very warm and moist even though i'm a skeleton i cant drool but i have magic saliva ! "mhmm you taste like blueberries" komaeda hums while we are french kissing.

"It wasn't supposed to go like this" komaeda sighed, reaching into his pockets. I felt hurt, until he pulled out................ TWO MCR TICKETS!!!????

"I was gonna confess to you when we were there,,, but now is good" he leaned down and kissed me again, not tired from the make out sesh we had earlier.

We then proceeded to have ANOTHER makeout sesh. Fingers in his ass started to blast loudly from sans' ipod, setting the mood perfectly. Komaeda paused and leaned in close to sans' ear. "Kanye west he likes...fingers in his ass...kanye west likes fingers in his ass."

Sans blushed. Komaeda knew exactly how to turn him on. "We should probably go back to class now"

"Ok"

Toriel burst into the bathrooms screaming, "THERE YOU ARE YOU FUCKING GAYS GET BACK TO CLASS MOTHERFUCKERS"

Then they went back to class and it was very boring.

~~~~~~YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? TIME FOR A TIME SKIP~~~~~ WOOOSOHHHH

After class ended komadea and sans left to go to the mcr concert. They went in sans van (that was parked in a handicapped spot because he was a true gangster) sans didn't even have a license he was that cool. On the way to the concert he killed 10 pedestrians and ran 20 red lights. The police couldnt stop him because he killed them instantly too with his bone magic.

'woah sans is so cool' komaeda swooned, sitting in the passengers seat without his seat belt because sans let him.

"I know," sans said, flipping on a pair of shades and doing a wheelie.

They got to the concert and komaeda flipped out his tickets only to reveal that they also had BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!!!!!!

"omg ilu" said sans with stars in his eyes (like the fanart!!!!)

The concert started with welcome to the black parade, sans favorite song. He started crying as soon as they hit the g note. Komaeda comforted his emo skeleton ass and patted him on the head. He felt better when they started playing na na na na na na na na na na and they started making out again. Before they knew it it was t i m e. They flipped out their backstage passes and got to meet the band.

"omg this is the best day of my life" said sans, crying as he got everything signed. Even his teeth were signed.

Komaeda looked jealous at all the attention his bf was giving to the band members. He leaned down and whispered "Hey u dont love them more than me right hahahaha"

"Of course not," sans reassured him.

The band members whispered amongst themselves and then were like

"hey we got a room in the back if u want somewhere private ;)"

Sans and komaeda went into the backstage backstage and looked at each other longingly. They then proceeded to....Fall asleep immediately. It was a tiring day. "Goodnight komaeda."

"Goodnight sans."

"Fingers in his ass"

The end