Chapter One

Hey, Kenji Delos Reyes here,

 I once had a girlfriend, who recently broke up with me for no such reasons.

Many people tend to really for me with me because they know that I never give up on anything I want, especially when I love.

I love real deep.

But on this one typical day this girl, she just suddenly stared at me, as if she was gazing into my eyes. 

So, it's not my fault why she knocked herself down on the street. 

I had nothing to do than just, I swear.

I just laughed.

But it didn't start there,  let me tell you how and what really happened between me, and the girl who is "Athena Dizon"

Okay let's go way back, 

Since Athena Tizon "The beautiful Athena" my ex, broke up with me, I asked a girl who had the closest name to my ex, well let's not call her that because they don't look alike.

"The ugly Athena" who pretended to be my girlfriend, so that I could make Athena Tizon "my ex" jealous and come back to me.

So I had this plan to pull her close to me, stick my head to onto hers, and touching her lips with mine so that it would look like I kissed her in front of all the people who were looking.

But no, Why would I kiss her? in front of all the people? I just did that so that my ex, (Athena Tizon) would get her attention to me.

 I stuck my mouth near her ears, and  just asked her 

"Could you pretend to be my girlfriend?" 

Well, in fact, she didn't know me that well and of course,

She said "NO!"

So she wanted it that way, Huh?! Well, let's see about that. 

"Tricky move, Athena Dizon"

So I thought of a plan on convincing her to be my "fake" girlfriend and I came up with a plan.

The next morning, I came to her house, without her knowing and acted like I was courting in front of her parents so that she could say "YES" to my proposal.

Surprisingly her brother actually woke her up because said 

"Someone is waiting for you downstairs" 

without hesitation she knew it was me, "KENJI"

Her parents were got so worried that she had a boyfriend, but she told them that " 

I still didn't answer him yet"

for a minute they actually felt relief and gasped for a second. Let's just say, her parent did not really like the idea of her having a boyfriend.