The Bus Stop Tragedy

Walking to the bus stop is hard work…..well for me it is. See when you’re trying to avoid your worst enemy you tend to go to extremes like jumping over a fence with a “beware of dog” sign and then get chased by the dog for 4 whole blocks. Climb a tree “pretending to go bird watching” but really you’re seeing if the coast is clear and almost breaking a bone on the way down. But today it’s going to be different I’m going to put on my big girl pants and just walk straight there. As I’m walking I can’t help but to think back to what happened this morning. I’m watching my mother pack her clothes with dried tears on her face she turned to me and said “Maia I’m going to be gone for a while, but make sure you clean your room and do your homework. Let’s just say I’m going to be taking a walk for a while”. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door. The last time I heard that term “taking a walk” my parents was talking about my dog Cookie. I asked my father where did she go and he said she’s on the news and he was right. They tied my dog to a golf pole!!! I wouldn’t talk to them for a month. My mom and dad haven’t been getting along and being a 15 year old only child it gets you wondering how long it’s going to last. I’m almost at the bus stop I could just taste the victory, so I stared speed walking the bus should be here at any minute now. “BOO!!!” “AAH!!!!”  “ I fall face first in a pile of wet grass “Dammit Mark what the heck is wrong with you!!!” I look up to see a cocky arrogant 16 year old boy laugh his ass off. “I…I..you……grassy face….” And he continues to laugh I brush myself off. I give him my ugliest glare I can muster . The browned haired and hazel eyed boy finally stops  “I hate you” I say “The feeling is mutual” Mark says with a smirk. I sigh and turn around and start running to the bus Mark quickly catches up. “Maia why the ugly face” Mark says “Shut up I don’t like talking to you” I say then rolls my eyes “okay then don’t”  I start walking up the bus stairs Mark trips me but lucky I catch myself he snickers and takes his seat. I angrily walk to the back of the bus. During the whole ride I think of 1,000 ways to kill Mark Reed.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so i hope you guys like it i know there wasnt alot of dialogue but please it will be more this is my first book so it might suck it might not. Comment and Vote lovely strangers