Chapter 1

In a small room, in a Small town,  five people stood around a bed. And on that bed lay one girl, and she was dying.

"Dr. Elric! please, she's dying" the man to the left yelled, her father.

"Leave, I need to concentrate. Your yelling is annoying" Ed snapped back.  All the people in the small room nodded and left, the last one to leave being an old man.

"Please doctor" his already wrinkling face fell as he asked this in clear worry

"Don't worry" Edward smiled up at him. he then walked out of the room and shut the door with a soft click.

Finally, Ed turned around and looked at the wreathing form in front of him.

So one might be wondering how I got here, well you all know that I traded myself for my brother, well I did! And the gate sent me to this place called Earth.

He examined the wound, it was just a scrape but still, the inky black pentagrams have started to show.

This place was as corrupted as central, I sure as hell wasn't going to join their army! So I found another way to help. I became a doctor.

This was his specialty, Ed had never seen the monster's that give his patients these wounds but he has grown to know them well, most of the time Edwards patients are dust by the time he got there, but occasionally Ed got to the few who are able to resist the poison for more than a couple minutes.

I realized though after my 3rd year here that... I wasn't aging, and well that sucked. So I've been traveling the world saving people's lives with the knowledge of my multiple years of training.

Ed clapped his hands and placed them on the girl's stomach, green lighting sparked over her body, soon a black sustenance oozed out of her wound and into the vile he held in his hand, slowly the pentagrams faded away into nothing and the girl was still...she was asleep

Oh, and well I kind of still have my Alchemy...Don't ask me! I don't know why. But I became better at alkahestry and started healing people with this kind of wounds but....there is a slight side effect for when I do this, but only when it comes to healing the people with pentagrams you see...

There was a knock at the door "Sir? Is she okay?" it was the old man. Ed kept his back to the door

"yes, she is fine, just wait a little longer and you can see her" there was a soft okay and then Ed rushed to pack his bag's. The people call him Dr. Elric, the phantom Doctor because he heals them and then disappears without a trace.

Ed ran to the window grabbing his traveling bag with him only to pause at the mirror, his skin was the color of ash, with star's around his head....it always happens when he saves a pentagram patient. He stopped in his observation of himself when he heard the door open, and quick as a wink he was out the window with his hood up and heading to the train.

-------------

I do have a fanfiction account but thought I would try a hand at this platform as well. Meh