Chapter 1: Isabella

A girl named Isabella was 14 and she loved to play sports,make crafts and hang with her friends. Her favorite sports were feild hockey, swimming, volleyball, and track. she would do any type of craft she could get her hands on and her best friends were Madison, Sara, and Mackenzie. They loved to do every thing together. All 4 of them have pretty normal lives except Isabella when she falls asleep. Most people may not remember all of their dreams beginning to end but Isabella can not only does she remember her dream she dreams exactly what the next day is. In peoples dreams they do what they never could have imagined doing in real life but if Isabella dreamed that she broke her arm. The next day Isabella broke her arm. The worst part was nightmares came true. For instance Isabella dreamed that her house burnt down in a fire, the next day her house burnt down and they ended up moving into the house they live in now which is a huge mansion with 10 story's every year they got a new story but on but their going to stop at 10 the creepy attic tops the whole thing off . Her dreaming ability a were weird but she kept them to herself cause she didn't want anyone to know or think she was a freak or do experiments on her or mess with her mind. She didn't trust anyone with her secret not even her best friends. She was to scared, she thought everyone was gonna think she was insane and just lying to get attention. She didn't like the idea of telling anyone but she was afraid it was gonna happen... eventually. 

Sorry the first chapter is really short and boring. Trust me they will get better and more exiting and longer it wont be to long before the next chapter comes out. I will try to Publish 1-2 times a week