Scars

I walked through the forest in the freezing cold to find a place to stay for the night.The blood from my scars froze up from the cold,the blood usually warmed me up during the winter,but I guess it won't help tonight.

Then I heard a rustle in the bushes,"Hello? who's there?" I asked while looking around,then I heard a slight mew,and a cat slowly came out of the bushes shaking from the cold. But that was no ordinary cat,it had A long ruffled patch of black fur going from the top of his head to the tip of his tail,and the rest was just skin."You poor thing!" I said as I picked it up and hugged it to keep it warm."What are you doing out here all alone?" I asked the cat,for some reason hoping to get an answer.And apperantly I did."What is such a young girl doing out here all alone?" Before I could say anything,the cat jumped out of my arms and went into an attacking position.

"Whoa calm down there kitty." The cat started to hiss and then it jumped on me. "Kitty!?How dare you call me a kitty!!" Before the cat could scratch or bite me,I grabbed him by his scruff of neck fur. "Fisty little kitty aren't you?" I giggled and set him back down as the moon light shined on us and revealed my scars."Scars?Blood? Are you some sort of child killer? Like Sally?" Sally? who in the world is sally? And child killer? I'm 16! So I'm not a child!"Child!? Who do you think your calling child!?" I growled."Oh,so sorry,are you not a child?" Before I could answer,a large figure came out of the bushes.It appeared to be a man,no no,a boy about a year or two older than me.He kinda looked like link from the legend of Zelda. Kinda funny actually."Grinny!What the heck is with you and running off!?" He grabbed the cat who's name was apperantly grinny,and looked at me. "Who are you?" I looked at him ,and then Grinny. "My name is Scarlet."