PART ONE

Lauren's POV

I wake up to the all too familiar sound of my alarm clock buzzing noisily. I shoot up almost instantly, being startled by the vibrations. I quickly check my notifications and see a text from management saying, "Good morning girls! Today is the start of the tour with Austin, so let's get going and get excited!".

As soon as I read the text I am set in a bad mood. I've been dreading this day like no other.

When I swing my legs over the side of the bed I am startled for the second time today by a large teddy bear and flowers. "What the hell?" I say to myself as I get up and make my way over to the present sitting on the floor.

I pick up the card in utter confusion, reading it out loud to myself. "Hey there, today is the big day and I know you're probably already grumpy but smile! You're going to be with me 24/7 and there's nothing you can do about it. I love you gorgeous. - Camila x"

I finish the note and I find myself smiling like a complete idiot. It's been 2 months since Camila and I have been an "official" couple and it's been the best 2 months of my life.

Camila and I have yet to tell anyone about our current relationship status, we fear the reaction to our fans and management mostly. I know we shouldn't care but it's all to hard to do in times like these.

Once I put the teddy bear in a good place, I go to the bathroom to clean up for the day. When I get to the bathroom I brush my teeth and then get ready to get in the shower but I am stopped in my tracks when Dinah makes a surprise appearance in the bathroom.

"Hey Lauren, I was wond-" I cut her short with my screech that probably scared the rest of the people in the apartment. "Jesus Christ, Dinah. A little knock next time wouldn't hurt." I say as I'm trying to lower my heart rate. "Sorry Lo, me, Ally, and Normani are going to breakfast and we wanted to know if you wanted to come?" she said as she leaned against the door frame. "No thanks, I still have to shower and stuff, so you guys can go without me." I replied still trying to catch my breath. "Well okay, see you later then."

I collect my composure and start the water, making sure it's the right temperature before stepping in.

-

I walk into the kitchen to find Camila standing by the counter, humming to herself, while eating a banana. I go unnoticed by her so I tiptoe over to where she's standing and wrap my arms around her skinny abdomen. "Good morning, babe. Thanks for the present." I said into her thick hair while she was in my embrace. "You're welcome, anything to make you happy." she smiles and puts her head back against my shoulder.

"So what's the plan again today?" I ask her while taking a seat on a stool behind the counter. "Well I think we are supposed to be at the venue later on today but I'm not sure. The rest of the girls know what's going on." she said while taking a drink of her orange juice.

"Camz, can I ask you question?" I ask her carefully. "Of course, anything baby." she replies lovingly.

"Have you ever thought about telling people about us? Like at all?" as soon as I ask the warmness drains from her beautiful brown eyes.

"It has crossed my mind a few times, yes, but I'm so scared Lauren." she responds nervously, fiddling with her fingers on the counter.