Chapter 1 - Love At First Sight

Author's note: this a fanfic dedicated to my friend Safaa and her boyfriend Clancy Glup. They met about 2 weeks ago and they're so in love :) Enjoy! xx

It was July 30th, a beautiful Wednesday morning. Safaa woke up from her extremely comfortable bed and got ready for school. She greeted her parents and siblings as she got a sack of celery and ate it all, one string at a time. She then got her hair did in perfect ringlets cascading down her back and brushed her pearly white teeth with her Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste. She didn't know why, but she felt like today would be a magical day. She got into her black land rover and drove to her school, where all her friends greeted her. "Omg hi Safaa, you look so pretty and dressed up today!" they all shouted. "Oh thank you," she smiled, "I just feel so happy today".

School continued, english, maths, science and then finally sport! Safaa couldn't wait since she loved ice skating, it was what kept her sane in this mad world. When she got to the ice skating rink, her friends got their rented blue skates and strapped them on, but safaa got out her own pair of hot pink professional skates . Everyone gasped, as they had never seen such beauty, apart from Safaa's face of course. After a few minutes all of her friends went to the canteen because they were weak and needed a break, except for Angela, the strongest of the group. Angela and Safaa gracefully skated around the rink together as the speakers blared out the Top 40 Countdown repeatedly. Safaa got tired of skating so she slowed and observed her surroundings. Students from Blakehurst were fighting over boyfriends, Canterbury Girls were having the time of their lives and Canterbury boys were expertly creating beautiful designs on the ice with their hockey skates. Safaa was about to turn to her left and talk to Angela, however, something stoppped her.

There he was, as "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO was playing, gracefully skating on the ice. "Hey watch this," he says to her as he puts his hands on his knees and switches them across while torpedoing around the rink. He then gave the most attractive smirk Safaa had ever seen, and a wink, that melted her heart. Angela left the scene as she could sense that they wanted to be alone. Safaa quickly skated towards him. His ginger rat's tail whipped his face as he turned to look at her, the ice from his skates spraying everyone around him. "The names Clancy," he started, "Clancy Glup". Clancy Glup, Safaa thought, that was the most beautiful name she had ever heard. "I'm Safaa," she introduced herself, "but you can call me what ever you want to babe". Clancy gave a devilish smirk as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Their faces inched closer and closer, until their lips were nearly touching. They could feel each others warm breaths when suddenly, a loud sound was heard. "All students from Blakehurst Highschool please leave," it said. Safaa caught the dissapointed look on Clancy's face, and she felt the same. "Until we meet again, Safaa, my love," he whispered. And with one last affectionate look he dissapeared off into the distance. Was that a dream, Safaa thought. It couldn't have been, she could still feel the trace of his breath on her skin. Her thoughts were interrupted as her friends called out to her. "Hey Safaa, who was that good looking guy?" one of her friends said. Safaa blushed as she skated towards them, hoping to see Clancy Glup again next week.

TO BE CONTINUED