Chapter [1]

It's been an  amazing summer passed after graduation.

Now, it's time to leave my mum and goo to see my dad.

He called me yesterday and told that he has a surprise for me, i wonder what it is ?

a new phone? new clothes? or maybe a car !

It took to me one hour and a half to arrive to his house.

As i walk towards the door, i hear: "Ohh, Hello Tya !" I just turn aroung, i saw my father standing behing me with a big smile on his face. i left the bags on the floor and runs to him and hug him. It's been more then a year since i saw him, we were at a restaurant i guess.

He Took my bags, and we went straight to my room. It's large and big ! Even more bigger than my room in my mother's house !

He Told to stay here the time he brings some food, so i stayed as he said.

After a while, i hear the sound of a car and my father calling my name: "Tya! Tya! Come here my babe ! I just got the something for you!"

I just went as faster as i can, curious what it'll be ? As i reach the door i see my dad with two others. All i was staring at is at the fantastic and wonderful car behing them. A white BWM 2006, standing there ! i just can't believe my eyes.

"Come over here" he said, i walked towards him.

"So what do yu think ?" he asked me, words can't describe how much i am happy ! Oh Godd ! "It's just fantastic, thank you soo much dad, i am luckky to have you, i love you!!" I said, and my eyes met his eyes and added: " i love you too my daughter" and give i soft kiss on the foarhead.