The Twins // janoskians : Prologue

1 YEAR AGO - "PROLOGUE" 

"Nerds." The blue eyed girl in front of me said and laughed . 

I looked at Luke and back at the ground . She and her popular friends we're always acting like that. 

"C'mon Blair , leave them alone." A familiar voice behind us said . 

I turned and saw Beau , James and Daniel . 

"Shut up , Beau ." Blair said . 

Me and my twin brother we're always bullied by the popular teens in the school . They were always making jokes of us , calling us 'nerds' or 'idiots' and throw our stuff on the floor . I was tired of this . The only friends we had were James and Daniel . Beau is our bigger brother , always wanting to protect us , because he wasn't bullied like we were .

"Luke , we need to get out of this ." I said to Luke .

Blair and her friend were all around us . A guy made a step in front of me . My heart beat was going faster . I am not enough brave to face him . 

Beau was in the back of me , same as Daniel and James .

"I'll count to three . At three , you two are running and getting out of this shit ." Beau said , Luke and I nodded .

"One..." Beau started .

Blair laughed .

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked .

James looked at me.

"Two..." He said .

She laughed for the second time . This time louder . 

"Three!" Daniel said.

Luke and I started to run down the school hallway . I could hear stepts behind us . Blair's friends were coming after us . I'd never understood why are they doing this to us . We didn't said anything rude to them , like they always do .

We were running as fast as we could , and finally got out of the school . We didn't stop , untill we arrived close to our house . I could see that Luke wasn't like that worried like me , he was braver than me . He was always too calm . 

We entered the house , and we got into the kitchen . Luke took a glass and put cold water in it . He sighed . I knew he wasn't right . 

"Luke..." I said and made a steep closer .

"Yes?" He turned and looked at me confused .

"We have to do something ." He raised an eyebrow . "Something with this . We can't do this anymore , we don't have to . Blair and her puppies need to stop ." I almost yelled .

"We can't stop them." Luke said , still confused .

"Yes , we can . I have a plan ." Luke sighed again.

"I am not joking . Look , we have to do this . We are going to frame my disappearance. I'm going to walk away somewhere , I'll find a place . You are going to become cool and to change your look . And in this way , my brother , we are going to destroy Blair and everyone that hurt us. We are going to make it as real as we can . The rest of this year , you aren't going to attend school anymore . You are going to recover after my disappearance , and of course , become the new person that you are going to be." A little smile has been shown on Luke's face.

[A/N] soo guys , this is my first fan fiction , and this was the prologue . i hope the things are clear enough , you are going to find more later . if you have any questions , ask me and i'll answer :) also , sorry for all errors or mistakes . if you find anything wrong , tell me and i'll fix it xx