Love

This is just a Rant about how I am really fucking lucky to have an amazing boyfriend Jacob.  With my last relationship the guy was a douche and he was always breaking my heart, and then I would stupidly get back together with him and then he would do it again! And this went on 6 and I mean it 6 different times!!!
And I know I was very stupid to date an asshole like him and if u go to my school then I know who I am talking about. But, Jacob makes me feel like I am something and like that I am special. And that whenever I am sad or something he can always find a way to make me smile or laugh or sometimes even giggle. He makes me feel and I am finally gonna admit this I feel like I am pretty and not ugly for once in my depressing life. And if I do he and my friends r always there to make me feel like I am.  And Jacob whenever he does anything that is really cute or sweet I always blush and look down and when I do he puts his fingers on my chin and raises my head to look at him or when he hugs me or holds my hand always gives me butterflies in my stomach and makes me feel loved and everything I want in a relationship. And I used and sometimes still do, look down on myself and say that I am ugly and he says that I am not and that I am far from it that I am cute and beautiful and I mean everything to him. And he is what I consider my very first relationship.