chapter one

'Anna get down here breakfast is ready'

'coming mom'

in real life I was just opening my eyes. I blindly grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I had six minutes to get ready. then I checked my email. almost every girl, and guy, was subscribed to a blog called From Yours Truly. she updated while I was sleeping.

'Anna cmon or we'll be late!' my mom yelled.

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I looked in the mirror above the twin sinks. I was effortlessly beautiful, as some will tell. that's how I was seen on the outside, calm, collected, beautiful. I like to say those are lies. I call myself wanderlust, self-minded, determined. I was taking to long. I wouldn't call myself ugly I don't like the fact of people being jealous of me. it just didnt feel right.

"anna cmon" i heard my mom yell.

i brushed my hair & teeth & put a swetshirt over my tanktop & leggings i slept in. i pulled my white converse on & still i was pretty , how.

as soon as i got in the car i pulled out my phone too check From Yours Truly.

"why are you always reading those stupid articles honey , you know its just some teenage girl that doesnt know what shes talking about" my mom droned my eardrums.

-------------------------------------

FROM YOURS TRULY

breaking news!! anna & taylor back together? spotted at the local SuperGrocer the two talking. the witness could figure what they were saying for sure. "something about going out again" says the anon witness....

--------------------------------------

'oh my god' i thought to myself as i rolled my eyes silently. my mom must have saw me because she looked at me concerned.

"is something wrong?" she asked.

"keep your eyes on the road" i gave an attitude. she knew something was wrong.

when i got at school i got the worst looks in the hallway. it wasnt until first period american history until someone said something.

"so youre dating taylor" my friend smirked.

"amber" i kept a straight face.

"hey dont be like that. you know you still like him this should be a good thing!"

it was good i guess. i still loved him. we broke up because i was just to protective. i remember the day... it was perfect outside until i got that text. 'Hey im sorry but i dont think we can do this anymore' i didnt even care to ask why i just stopped talking to him. no one really knew the breakup just that the biggest couple of all time at northshore academy since like forever.

"anna. anna."

"yes?" i shook my thought away. and look who it was , taylor caniff.

------------------------------------------------

hey guys!! so first chapter im sorry if this is really boring but it will get better! so vote & comment!! also follow me! ✔️