Part 1

"Mummy, can you tell me about Raymond?" "Raymond is your knight." "I know that! Mummy." "Well, it's true. He will always protect, see your locket that's a promise, one day you will meet him" "Will I!?" "Yes, one day. Now sleep." I try to sleep but it's too hard. Raymond, I will meet... But when? I star at the clock till finally, it says 7 o'clock  "Mummy! Mummy!" "Is it morning already? It's time to get ready from your first day of school" "Mummy! I'm already ready." "But haven't had breakfast." "breakfast please?" "You're so cute, I'll go and make it." "Yummy! Mummy!" "Hope in the car. I'll take you to school." "Have a great day!" my mum says as she waves me off. " "Hi!" "Hi! Wowie, look at your necklace, it's so pretty!" A girl walks up to me and takes my locket "You are right, it's mine now." "GIVE HER NECKLACE BACK!" yells a boy "Why should I?" "Because... It's important to her can't you tell?" She looks at me and sees that I'm about to burst into tears. "Fine you can have it back it's not that cool anyway." She turns around and throws it over her shoulder. The boy catches it and gives it back to me. "Thank you. What's your name?" "Of course, I'm Sir Raymond, your knight."