Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock, I quickly turn over and try to turn it off. After about a minute of messing around with the blasted thing I finally got it to shut up. God I hate that thing, I slowly slipped my way trying not to wake any one up. Not that it matters in a half an hour every one would be crying and saying good bye to me. I look around the room for one of the last times. It was completely empty for the exception of the bed my suite case and a calendar. On top of the bed is a black fit and flare dress with a navy blue cardigan and thin black tights. I looked at the calendar today's date July 21 was inside of a red heart. Today is my 21 birth day I'm so excited it's also the day I move from Winnipeg Canada to Orlando Florida.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom I pulled my long brown hair out of a bun and went into the shower. I don't really like long showers or singing in them is that wearied? I started to wash my hair when I heard my mom and my dad talking from the down stairs.

"She is my daughter to I just want to say goodbye" my dad said in his no one will stop me voice.

"Your right" my mom claimed.

I dried off as fast as I can I hate hearing them fight. I find it funny how they got a divorce so they will stop fighting, but ever since the divorce they have been fighting even more. I put the contacts over my brown eyes and just a little bit of makeup, even though I want to look my best on my birth day I am going on a plane. I put on the dress and curled my hair and made my way down stairs.

"Hi dad."

"Wow you look so beautiful to day, umm I know I haven't been around m-"

"Good morning love, you look stunning want some breakfast?" My mom asked cutting of my dad probably on purpose.

"right like I was saying umm. I umm. I'll miss you." I hugged my dad even though he wasn't around much I still loved him.

After breakfast I went up to my room and grabbed my suit case, I looked over at the calendar "well this is it". I grabbed the July page and ripped it of the wall it landed perfectly in the garbage. I walked out of the room and ran down stairs.

My mom was in tears and my dad was gone. I hugged my mom and she handed me two cards one from here and one from my dad.

"Please don't cry I'm not dying."

"I know you promise you will visit!"

"Yes I promise!"

"Okay, are you ready for this?"

"More than ever love you, good bye."

"I love you to bye."

Just like that I was out the door, I sat down in my sisters car. She started to drive we didn't say any thing the Inter way finally we approached the air port. Good thing I had the movers take my stuff they drove down to Florida two days ago. Otherwise I wouldn't be going on a short plane ride Id be driving down to Florida all by myself. The car stopped at the entrance of the airport my sister looked at me and start crying.

"We'll Belle this is it I promise I will see you next month when you're all settled in."

"Okay please be safe."

"You to, I got you a card to."

"Thanks Emma" I gave here a huge hug "well this is it once and for all."

"Yep be safe, use protection, don't kill any one" I was already out of the car when she said the last part. I walked up to the front doors and they slid open. I checked in and they tuck my bags. Then I had to go threw airport security, when I went threw the alarm went off. The guy patted me down then made me go threw again. He started to call for back up while another person patted me down again. Suddenly "ouch"! The guy that was patting me got a pin in his hand.

"Shoot I'm so sorry I forgot to pull the pin out"

"It's okay maim you can go."

"Thanks"

I grabbed my bag and headed to the terminal god that was a disaster.

"Hahaha you caused quite a commotion" an old man sitting next to me said.

"Ya, lucky he was having a good day" he was a nice old man probably in his 80.

"Are you nervous?" He asked I was so focused on what just happened with the pin and stuff I totally forgot I have a horrible fear of flying.

"Ya vary nervous."

"Hahah well don't be" he chuckled "you have a better chance of dying in a car than a plane."

"Thanks I will remember that for the car ride home!" I said sarcastically.

We talked for a while I learned he has two kids that live in Florida. His wife left him for a more successful handsome man. But after his wife left he started making ride ideas and blue prints for Disney and Universal. Now he is a millionaire and when his kids were old enough he left the heat and came to Canada. He started to get up and go to the bathroom.

"Oh my name is Harold Sivoy, nice to meet you."

"Bella Rose, but my friends call me belle."

Since he left I decided to open up the birthday cards first my dads.

Deer Belle

I know I haven't been in your life as I should have been. But I really do love you and I wish I was there for you.

I stopped reading it he is such a ass hole god I wish he didn't say good bye I didn't want to see him. But there was $200 in it so that's nice, now for my moms it just has a happy birthday note and... Holy shit $5000 in it, thank god no Ramen noodles for me every night. Next my sister once again a happy birth day note and a Star Bucks gift card witch is good I'm starting to get a head ache. I walked up to the air port Star Bucks and got two black coffees one for me and one for Harold. I went bake to ware we were sitting he was still in the bathroom and they started boarding the plane so I set the coffee by his luggage and put a note on it. (Hey here is a coffee from Belle Enjoy!) I finally made it on to my seat in the plane. They started the movie We Bought a Zoo, but half way threw I fell asleep.