I. Telling All Your Lies

Ever since my singular obsession has given me permission to make him mine I have taken shameless advantage of keeping P'Techno's attention centered solely on my devious self - and damn the world if they see it as creepily obsessive.

From the moment I have set my eyes on him I know that he will consume my thoughts every waking hour - and I was right.

His opportunist of a brother and my close friend Technik has asked me time and again what I see in No.Why him of all people when I could have anyone with just a twitch my little finger and I tell him again and again that Techno was just born to be mine. He was made to wait for me to find him and make him my wife.

Romantic right? 😆Unbelievably so for someone of my ilk to think about somebody that way but unfortunately, very much true.

He is the Yin to my Yang, the white to my black, the angel to my horned devil. Contrary to popular belief - I am quite aware of my own nature and I need someone as innocent and as good-hearted as Techno to balance the things I am less than happy about myself. I need him to complement me in ohhh-so-many-ways.

He is cutely gullible and being the asshole that I am - I take full advantage of that as often as I can. Hey, I am a firm believer of the end justifying the means and I am just ensuring my happy ending with No, right. Sue me for thinking ahead and preparing in advance.

I have been living in P'Techno's house for a week now after I have innocently slipped during one of their family dinners that my parents are going on an extended business trip and our sole housekeeper has an unfortunate family emergency. Poor little me will be left all alone and starving - which is a bunch of bull since my parents have pawned me off to the help since I was in grade school and there is no way in hell that we will run out of housekeepers having in our employ dozens in that monstrosity of a mansion they call our house but what Techno's parents don't know won't kill 'em.

Having suitably made myself look like a helpless and starving orphan  for the next few weeks - I waited for them to take the bait and boy, did they run with it. My boyfriend's mae refused to let me stay alone in a house without adult supervision for another night and their dad even told me that he has a mind to call my parents and read them the riot act for leaving me all alone.

Technik just shook his head with disgusted admiration at my acting chops and utter lack of shame.I can also see my baby who is seated just in front of me turning an interesting shade of blue and red - possibly torn between nervousness of what I had in store for him since we will be sharing a house (regrettably not a room but give me time😈)and happiness that we will have more opportunities to see each other since we barely have time - what with our various school commitments and the endless tasks I have to do for my parents whenever they are around.

So I find myself happily ensconce in my Techno's humble home (they are comfortably off tho not in any way comparable to my family's wealth and status but still well-off enough that I do not feel guilty eating there for free) and weirdly enough, I feel so satisfied having parental figures who want to know what I did that day - relating my adventures for the day while fighting off Nik from taking the last fried chicken wing and surreptitiously pawing at No under the table, wanting to either hold his hand or pat his thigh, whichever is more convenient😜

I feel happy and safe and well - just generally satisfied with the way my life is going until, that is, I heard No on the phone talking to Ai Asshole Type about going away for weekend trip to the nearest beach.

Hell to the no...my yummy No!Not without me, that is.

Imagining No prancing innocently around topless and in his teeny-tiny fitted swimshorts with all of his soccer buddies having unlimited view and opportunity to touch that wide expanse of milky, creamy skin was enough to drive me crazy.

I need a plan and I need it NOW!

TBC

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I haven't read the book and all of these are just extrapolations from what I have seen in the series. Please allow me room for mistakes in my characterization of these two awesome guys.
.
.
All rights to Kengkla and Techno (as well as the other characters of LBC I will mention in this fanfiction) belong to the fabulous Khun Mame.