"I'm sorry sweetie"

Riley, a tall blonde, a bit curvy or well a lot of curves slaughters on into her boyfriend's room craving attention or at least one look from him. He was busy on his computer doing something for work which infuriated her. She decided that she would have to bake something because she won her way into her relationship with baked goods so why can't they win her her man back.

     As she walked into the kitchen she noticed something out of place, one of the knives from the knife block had been stolen. She suddenly grew worried and frantically looked around for signs of it. Then she started worrying about Joshua even though she knows he had never cut. She just ignores the fact that he is open with his feelings and actually isn't depressed like Riley is.

     She runs back into his room to see Joshua continuing to struggle with Microsoft excel which was not in his job description when he signed up to sell clothes at a women's clothing store. He still wonders to this day why a women's clothing store, that he applied for as a joke, actually accepted him, a cis demon male. 

     "Oh good you're safe sweetie, I can't seem to find one of the knives in the knife block" Riley says who was very relieved at the sight of her boy safe and sound with no Knife wounds.

     "Oh I must have misplaced it" Joshua smiles "sorry for doing you a frighten, but you are cute when you are worried about me". He takes a break from his Microsoft excel so he could give more attention to his big juicy hunk of a girlfriend. "Lemme give you a hug, you still look worried" he says as he hugs the girl who is much taller than him.

     "mmm I love your hugs, they remind me of my home. well my home on a good day when my parents weren't fighting" Riley replied hugging her little twink of a boyfriend standing at a proud 5 foot 4 sporting obsidian black horns adding another couple inches. 

     Joshua begins to say "Riley...I want you to know that I love you no matter who you are and-"

      "You remind me of the good things about home, don't worry sweetie. I love you too." Riley says hugging Joshua which gives him a face full of breast. This has been an issue in their relationship since Riley drank the gender swap potion and got nice titties. Joshua likes the titties so it's fine but he still doesn't like choking on them. If anyone wants to choke its Riley.

     "Wanna do something extra?" Joshua asks as he gets out of his girl's warm cuddly embrace. 

      "what do you mean something extra" She inquires in fear.

      "I wanna fuck you until you scream" Joshua whispers into his girlfriend's ear in the sexiest tone he could possibly muster.

     "I'm sorry sweetie, not before marriage"