2014

It all began in the hear 2014, on a rather eerie halloweens night. Everything what right in the world, but the souls of the generation were unaware of the tragedies that would come at exactly 11:11pm that evening. Only time would tell how it ended, how they suffered. Rumours of survivors were all that kept earth going, the few that made it through, would live an eternity of guilt and lingering death.

But lets go back to night of Friday 31st October, 2014.

7pm

I looked up at the sky to catch a glimpse of the full moon before going back into the tour bus to get ready for the halloween party. The sky was dark and the starts shone down on the earth, it was a beautiful sight.

I got into the bus and went straight to my room at the back where i found my old black dress, i ripped it a bit, took the fake blood from my drawer and squirted it over the dress. I then back combed my hair slightly and did my makeup to look like a demon.

'DEMI!' Max yelled from just outside my room.

I sighed, 'WHAT?! IM ALMOST READY ONE SECOND'

'WE ARE LEAVING IN ONE MINUTE!'

8pm

The bus started and we drove to the abandoned house deeps in the woods of Texas. We were greeted by my mother and step father.

'You ready? Its going to be a scary night!' My mum exclaimed, with excitement and worry in her voice.

'Of course im ready, why wouldnt i be?'

'Um maybe because, its haunted, its abandoned, people have died, its scary...' Dallas continued to go on.

'Oh come on, a freaking spider is scarier than this house!' I said walking towards the door.

'Yeah, um lets not talk about spiders' Dallas said shivering.

9pm

We were all huddled round a fire in one of the biggest rooms in the house. There were damaged paintings all over the walls, the wooden floorboards were worn and broken. The walls were practically non existent, just a few panels of wood here and there. The ceiling was smashed and the strips of wood which would have once held a floor were hanging down. It was ice cold despite the blazing fire in front of me.

10pm

'Ill start the scary stories!' I exclaimed breaking the silence which had lingered for a good twenty minutes.

'Dont scare me too much, weve got to sleep here!' Eddie said laughing but it wasnt his normal heartly laugh, what were they afraid of?

'Around 300 years ago, there was a house, deeps in the woods of Texas, owned by a loving family. A rich husband and a sweet wife. A young boy and a young girl. They lived happily until one halloween when a ghostly figure walked through the walls and murdered the children in their sleep followed by strangling the parents and leaving their bodies to rot on the floor of their mansion. Some say their souls are still around. Some say they are gone entirely. Others say they are walking around us right this very minute.' I startled my mum by screaming slightly straight after.

'DEMI!!!!!!' She yelled back.

'Did you hear that?' Max asked suddenly.

'Hear what?' We all chorused.

'That tapping on the window.'

11pm.