1

Today is my first day of school after I drop out because my family was having trouble with money. I am 17 years old and with two part time jobs. I got accepted to ____ school. For the time being my family has just enough money to send me to this school.

Author POV

Y/N goes to the bathroom. Washes her face, brushes her teeth and brushes her hair. She then puts her school uniform on and putting a little makeup on. After getting ready she ate her breakfast and went to go to school. She's living in a school dormitory. Her roommates seem to be wanting to sleep more. Well, she didn't care about them if they are late for school. Her appearance looks like naive girl but her personality is tough and strong. She learns to protect herself and is willing to work hard for her dream and her family.

-

From here to the school is 5 minutes. I place my earphones in my ears and start to playing my favourite song. As I am walking, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and suddenly felt a motorcycle pass by but I didn't care. I'm finally at school. I'm in the classroom, sitting on a soon to be my spot. Which is at the back. Everyone is busy talking to their friends. It look like no one notice me, oh well. *sigh*

Author POV

Class has begin. She notice a roommate of her was in the same class as her. But she was in the front so she couldn't say hi. The teacher has arrive. "Good morning students. Lets start math" said the teacher. After 20 minutes, a boy came in.

-

This class is boring but on the outside it look like I enjoy math. I haven't starting to get to know my roommates so my goal is to get start a conversation with one of them each. As soon as the door open with the sound of bang, I got up. Yes, I was daydreaming and was about to fall asleep. "Your late" said the teacher. He reply back with "sorry". When he walk pass me, we made a eye contact. ITS HIM. I can't believe he's goes to this school, in the same class as me and worst of all his seat is next to mine.