4.3

After that day, Marks behaviour changed completely. He smiled all day and talked nonsense way more often than he did before. All the canadian could think of was his beautiful boyfriend.

"Hyung!", speaking of him, Haechan currently tried to help Mark drawing his art project but the older wasn't much of a help as he only stared at him.

"Could you concentrate already? It won't work if I'm the only one doing it!", he whined which made Mark chuckle.

"I'm sorry angel, I'll try to focus now.", Mark replied but it was way harder than he thought to pay attention to the paper than his everything.

After a long period of time, they finally finished the project with Haechan almost going insane because he had to do most of it.

"Guess we won't be able to do school work together anymore.", the younger sighed as he laid down on Marks bed while the latter packed away everything they had used.

"Why? We finished it!"

"You stared at me the whole damn time!"

"I did not."

Haechan glared at Mark who laughed before he threw himself next to Haechan, immediately pulling his boyfriend close.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Hmm", the younger mumbled, "let's sleep."

-----------

a/n; hey i'm back after three days

i just want to finally complete it

hope you like it

bye precious people

p.s; love this markhyuck moment at the end of 'recording diary #7'